Reviews for A Child's Love
Moonlime chapter 14 . 11/12
dammit someone get me a dammn tissue!? XD i am like crying a waterfall over hear and its like 3:28 am *sighs*
jamjamx chapter 1 . 11/4
lol whut. i was imagining naruto was 8 or something. not fucking eighteen hahahaha
darkcherry2 chapter 3 . 10/8
OMG I wasn't expecting that. This fic is just getting more interesting. I will keep reading.
darkcherry2 chapter 2 . 10/8
I really had to comment on this one. I am surprise I never seen this fic before but tears came to my eyes as I read this and I must say that was quite cruel. but I will keep reading to find out what happens next.
Aidenred chapter 1 . 7/25
I really like your disclaimer...
oj chapter 6 . 7/22
no sane person would actually move in with their ex just because they need central heating, and he hates this supposed EX for leaving him and his son, making a decision that quick just means the ending is probably going to be axed..
lily chapter 3 . 7/22
please DO not make Sasuke and Naruto lovers ever, you know what would seem realistic? Naruto sueing sasuke for that contract, it is possible and he can.
I enjoyed this story and I believe it should have received more reviews than it did. Grammar was only a small issue and I mentally fixed it as I read. I appreciate that this story was complete, I loathe when good stories are unfinished. Anyways good job.
yumenohime-sama chapter 14 . 7/1
love your story! good thing that Naruto stayed faithful... :D
SexiiFoxii chapter 13 . 6/4
I just had to read it again T.T This is one of my favourites of your story.
cicimotLee chapter 14 . 5/27
oh shit, i just finished reading and i lost all my words. your fict always amazing and this one kinda make me crying, i love it.
emowoods205 chapter 10 . 5/9
I'm re-reading because I love this book so much
a person 56 chapter 14 . 5/3
This is amazing nothing less alwys more and so cute I swear I was gonna die and may I just say I love your fugaku just love him his character everything love the story eventhough I felt like having a mental breakdown at some point love it
Please write more stories. Your stories brings my tears to life, which i always try to hide
SexiiFoxii chapter 14 . 3/10
My heart...my feelings...my soul.
I am not ashamed to say that I was crying when I was reading this. It's so beautiful and to hell to anyone who says otherwise. I'm ill today and hardly stood up from my bed however, that didn't stop me from reading and finishing this within a day. I'm just sad that I didn't find this sooner, but happy that I did. This reminds me of another fanfic of Naruto and Sasuke that I read before, I'm not sure if its you or someone else who has written it. Anyways I loved this fanfic, and if you do have other fanfics, I can t wait till I read them too.