Reviews for A Child's Love
SexiiFoxii chapter 13 . 6/4
I just had to read it again T.T This is one of my favourites of your story.
cicimotLee chapter 14 . 5/27
oh shit, i just finished reading and i lost all my words. your fict always amazing and this one kinda make me crying, i love it.
emowoods205 chapter 10 . 5/9
I'm re-reading because I love this book so much
a person 56 chapter 14 . 5/3
This is amazing nothing less alwys more and so cute I swear I was gonna die and may I just say I love your fugaku just love him his character everything love the story eventhough I felt like having a mental breakdown at some point love it
Please write more stories. Your stories brings my tears to life, which i always try to hide
SexiiFoxii chapter 14 . 3/10
My heart...my feelings...my soul.
I am not ashamed to say that I was crying when I was reading this. It's so beautiful and to hell to anyone who says otherwise. I'm ill today and hardly stood up from my bed however, that didn't stop me from reading and finishing this within a day. I'm just sad that I didn't find this sooner, but happy that I did. This reminds me of another fanfic of Naruto and Sasuke that I read before, I'm not sure if its you or someone else who has written it. Anyways I loved this fanfic, and if you do have other fanfics, I can t wait till I read them too.
Concorde8 chapter 14 . 3/3
Ohhhh, you cruel, cruel person! This story made me cry! Naruto and Sasuke went through so many hardships like I can't even :'''(
Great work as usual! You really dug deep in the workings of a family, and I think that's why this story has affected me emotionally a bit more than the other ones... Family tragedy are always big tear-jerkers for me. Thank goodness you always give happy endings to your stories... I don't think my heart would've survived (yeah, big dramatization x) ) if this fic hadn't ended well. '
Thank you so much for writing and completing this! And extra points because this is unbeta-ed. Big round of applause. (;
XxJustOddxX chapter 3 . 3/2
I love Sasuke I truly do but there are moments when I just want to grab him by the shoulders real tight like...and shake him alittle (alot) love the story by the way
Le'Little Peanut chapter 2 . 2/18
I'm crying so hard right now.
Just start reading all your fanfiction and all of it really you can make new one
ahans1b chapter 14 . 2/13
Great story! Very emotional, probably the most emotional fanfic I have read on this site. Beautifully written. You made Sukura and Mikado horrible people in this. Glad the last chapter was sweet and Mikado was nice to Naruto in the end.
ahans1b chapter 5 . 2/9
Damn I never cry when I read stories yet I have tears for this one. Such an emotional and heart warming story.
Ichirako chapter 14 . 1/10
It's lovely~! This wonderful piece of art squeezed my heart. So awesome! Keep it up. Looking forward to more of your works, Rosswen! _)/
sgriffin730 chapter 14 . 1/2
i don't know why you say you aren't a writer because this book was exceptional. kudos to you. you are so talented. i was happy, sad and angry. This was just great.
Virtual Writer chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Godness be with of you .. I really love your stories I cant breath OMG I REALLY LOVE YOU