Reviews for Bonds that Bind us Together
T chapter 1 . 7/7
Honestly the losing all control Jaune struggles with is common amongst men as personally myself I've been in the exact "I can't I would hurt her" position and I already relate to Jaune as a character anyways so thank you for making this story
246vili chapter 5 . 1/9
Well written. I'm suprised Weiss didn't tried to kill Jaune for 'being a sick pervert' or something.
And I was half expecting for them to have a few kids by the five year timeskip.
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
Not bad pretty well written
good work
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 4 . 12/24/2017
I don't get why he's so ashamed with this given that she asked for it in the first place he sounds like an idiot
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
Dude, I did like this but this chapter did but me off in some parts.
First of was adding Pyrrha really necessary, I mean not ever fic involving Jaune needs to have Arkos, I mean this would have been just fine with just Jaune and Blake, just saying.
and why did Pyrrha refer to Jaune as lanky, he maybe not be the biggest guy around but when he wore that dress to dance he did show he had some muscles on him, so why does everyone always call him skinny, scrawny, or lanky, it makes no sense.

Also I have been fine with most stuff in this fic but whole peeing in the mouth I feel was taking things a bit too far, and I know this is a weird thing to be upset about but, how is Pyrrha better then Jaune at eating Blake out, I know that's a weird thing to ask but it just kind of bugs me how someone is better at doing something for first time compared to someone who has done it multiple times

and this is the last thing that bugs me about this chapter and that is, why did you have to make Ruby so naive, I just find it ridiculous how everyone seems to make Ruby clueless about sex, she's fifteen how can she not know about that stuff at her age, in this it's even worse because it's a time skip and she's twenty, TWENTY, how would a twenty-year-old not know what is on Blake's face.

sorry if it's sound like I'm coming off as bitchy, I did still greatly enjoy this regardless of what I said,
Knightshade is my favourt ship I thank you for righting such wonderful fic about them, and I really wish more people would do the same.
huge chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
That is what I call a good fanfic
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
wow...O.O *nosebleed*
Mentally unstable and proud chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
Pussy magnet shippers explode
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
So you fixed the format for the last chapter but not the ones before it? Seriously?
a friend chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
JESUS LOVES YOU ALL AND THINKS YOUR ALL AMAZING AND WILL COME INTO YOUR LIFE IF YOU ASK AND REPENT OUT LOUD i love you all your amazing ;D
SpiritWolf313 chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
"The End", indeed! The last chapter and that ending was so beautiful! His harem, two marriage rings, pimpy ass house, living the good life, 5 years later! I almost thought Yang was gonna be added. Lmao. That is how you make a 'Haremly Ever After' story! Surpassed regular cliché anime, with 'dem average high school days. You did a great job with this beautiful, arousing, tale-talling, story, my friend. You have my follow on your other stories, smut or not!
SpiritWolf313 chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
I like this chapter. It was not only redeeming, but comforting, even with the dirtiness. I liked it. I wonder if Pyrrha's gonna get it in now...
SpiritWolf313 chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Oum damn... That was so fuckedly fucked up! I like dirty, but that is evil dirty! I would feel sorry for Blake if she wasn't just as twistedly seductive. I'm ashamed of Jaunes's demon now!
SpiritWolf313 chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Arousing, with a story at hand. I love it so much. It was sweet to hear/read Blake say loves Jaune, rather than Master. I think Adam fucked her mind up at some point. Lol
SpiritWolf313 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Very nice! That last climax was fucked up, but at least Jaune knew it was fucked up. Blake's little "slave mind" sounds like it's going to make an interesting plot. Now, when Pyrrha enters the stage?...!