Reviews for Pushing me Away
murderXmeXsweetly chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
aw... that was so nice. GR I HATE KIKYO! DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO!DIEKIKYO! ever realize how no matter how many times you kill her off, she ALWAYS just ~has~ to come back to life? (like any1 WANTS her... *)

NEWAY: great 1-shot. very...dramatical. Very suspenceful. Very... very... very "Now I'm in the mood to read about some Kikyo bashing". huh... I like it.

~*~EARTH~*~
Sicily Bean chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
OMG! I loved it! I'm a devoted Inu Yasha fan as well as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc. etc., and I thought this was one of the coolest fics of InuYasha/Kagome. I'm all for this pair, and he deserved Kagome more than Kikyo ever deserved him anyway!

This was absolutely lovely and wonderful! Thanks for brightening my day! _
good bye chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Outstanding do write more!

I thought it was lovly
Tigerchild chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
awww! that was soo cute! i especially enjoyed the ending. great job!
holynarf chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Awwwww. I liked that one. I think maybe you should do a sequel to this one. Just a thought...
Soju chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Good job on that. It's a little short but what can you do. At first I thought it would be all angst and I'm like "crap, another darkfic". But it's not. I like being tricked. You should have made the reunion scene a little longer/harder on both of them also. After 3 years... whatever, I'll just leave it at that.
Amber chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Great story! I LOVED it! It was so sweet! Keep up the great work!
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
_ I LOVED IT!
Chiabride chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
All I can say is that this was super good and I hope you write more stories. It just made me want to cry out of happiness that he chose Kagome and that she took him back. Thank you for writting something so sweet.
Msmelanie chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Wow, this was actually a pretty good story. It's just what I needed before I go to bed. Great job, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Three years later? and i thought Miroku was dense. ahh, but men never satisfied. love this story very cute
Animaniac Girl chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Awwww...that. was. so. kuuuteee! - Are you going to do a sequel? I would love one! Inu/Kag is a cuty-cute couple dont ya think? I gotta go now, good job! _
Stevie chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
this story just sucks ass! Have you even watched the show? Im sorry OOCness just fucks up these kind of stories!
Kykigirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Nice Story! I think you could stretch out the story-line a couple of chapters (to pack in more angst) but as a devoted Inu/Kag fan the ending was just great. Please keep writing!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
O.o Who would've thought? A song fic with linkin park! MAH FAVORITE BAND! FUU! MORE PLZ! O.o