Reviews for Resident Evil: Bloodlust
Smile Its Contagious chapter 39 . 8/1/2017
Please Update...GAH please bring back Subject-T/Tom... my twisted 3 isn't satisfied yet...I wanna see them have babies! T.T ...or at least...some attempt n.n... maybe feed him somehow so he can be normal briefly because the squee of them is awesome 33333333333333... I'll forever vote for Subject-Tom x Lara 3333
Izzy chapter 39 . 2/21/2017
;-; please update. I really want to know what happens to tom now. Much love 3
Human chapter 39 . 4/29/2016
Soooo amazing! I love this story, it is so suspenseful! What will happen to Subject T? Will you up date soon?
Human chapter 33 . 4/29/2016
I really like your story. I find it to be extremely impressive compared to some of the other stories resembling resident evil gameplay and such that I've read.
tika shiba chapter 39 . 1/15/2016
Holy Jesus Christ that was one hell of a ride and a viscous ride at that and I love it! This story is very well written and honestly it literally feels like I'm actually there watching them battle their way towards freedom. And I do enjoy you putting parts like their needing to eat and to rest. It really makes them feel very real. The way you handle the gruesome gory such as the zombie's appearance, what they are doing and what Lara and the others including Subject T are seeing / feeling. The details is fantastic and how it can even gives me shivers up my spine when I read it , very very well done. I may have eaten a bit of popcorn while reading this and also re-read it twice to get some details to do some fanart. XD Honestly it's that good and playing RE instrumental songs really help the vibe of this story. Oh yeah, I notice you updated last year and I am glad you aren't abandoning this story, as a writer like yourself; you take all the time you need, readers like us understand and appreciated a story like this to be written by an awesome writer like you :)) sorry if I ramble on the review but I hope you have an amazing great day! (Ahh I hope Subject T comes back to his senses cus oh man the recent one got me off my chair ! )
pcarebear chapter 39 . 1/14/2016
Oh gosh I just saw you updated your story with so many new chapters since I read this a few yrs. ago. I swore I had this story followed...but some how it wasn't. My god you have made staying home from work with a sucky flu bearable. My heart is just so sad for sub-t and Lara...only you can make me root for a zombie romance. Now that is creative writing!
ahi chapter 38 . 12/20/2015
update?
Random Reviewer chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Man, what a way to scare the shit out of you. That creature that was banging on the door, it was the tank monster, right. Creepy...
Random Reviewer chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Ugh. I just finished eating lunch a while ago. And now I'm contemplating either to sleep or continue reading the next chapter. I think I'm going to favour the former. Don't worry though. I'll be back soon.
Random Reviewer chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
That was fun. The innuendos is quite vague. If not for the very overactive imagination of the readers themselves. So, it's not that hard to understand what happened to Lara earlier.

Keep up with the great work there, Author-san. I am off to read the next chapter.
Random Reviewer chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Wow. You are really excited in wanting reviews, huh. Don't worry about that though. Every author tend to have that particular need. I'm one of them too. So, no harm done.

Also, great cliffhangers. You made me wanting to read more afterwards. Hope you won't mind this reader sticking around, yeah.
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I'm not one for stories like this. But I guess your summary is enough to convince me to read it. And I'm thankful for that. It was definitely a fun read. Hope you won't mind me staying around for more.
cat lady chapter 39 . 6/27/2015
so, how's the update going? Please! !
I don't wanna log in chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
please update! I'm dying...
Gracias chapter 38 . 4/18/2015
Thanks for updating! Its been too long...