Reviews for The Safehouse
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 4 . 1/14
Okay, correct me if im wrong, (but since i consider myself the expert on everything Klaus Mikaelson and Caroline Forbes, separate or together, i dont think i am) im pretty sure Nik promised to wait for her after he slept with Hayley
Klarolineisotp chapter 10 . 1/5
naw I love Stefan so I wish we got of him some here
Klarolineisotp chapter 8 . 1/5
awww I love steroline friendship, why did they ruin thisssss ughhh
amcke1991 chapter 11 . 9/20/2019
Absolutely loved it! Such a good twist and something I could totally see happening with Caroline caring for hope. Phenomenal!
wayiiseewriting chapter 11 . 8/10/2018
I love.
Emily81802 chapter 11 . 8/9/2018
Great story!
Ellierigby chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
'...We've been looking for you and Stefan everywhere.'

Oh my god, totally forgot your story is taking place around the time Stefan was fucking off in Georgia during TVD canon. Oh im really glad that you cut out the SC desperation that was happening at the time that was reverting the strong, independent girl back to her insecure clingy S1 self. Thank you so much!
And i like that you're srill portraying that onesided interest where Stefan never bothered to check in with caroline, but instead of the being Caroline's sole focus as it is in the show, she just shrugs it off with disappointment.

Im really liking the bekoline (sp?) brotp thats developing. And the klaus voicemails were cute with him all "i understand if you're angry *i lowkey want to hear your voice*.
Ellierigby chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
I like how you displayed all the boding between the 3 girls. Im glad you addressed some of the issues Caroline would have with the haley hybrid baby situation. Its understandable that she would be angry with klaus for sleeping with her while haley was pregnant. But i like how shes not holding it against hope. Cant wait to read the rest of it
Ellierigby chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
'she didn't quite understand how babies could be vampires, but whatever, she'd disregard that for the moment'.
Ooh the TO! shade. I love it.
'A frigging baby.

"Did you steal a baby?" Caroline asked, her eyes wide.'

Didnt even finish reading the first chapter, had to mention how i love that part. So in character and totally heard Candice's humorous incredulity she often uses on the show as i read it. LOVE IT!
SSSIRENA chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! I love your for your stories, but for this chapter especially. For Caroline's monologue about Damon fucking Salvatore. For addressing what the show runners stupidly and irresponsibly swept under the rug. They have had plenty of avenues to correct this over the years or speak about it, but what did they do? They made fucking Damon do it again to yet another woman! And they had the gall to want us to sympathize with Damon's grief at losing Andi? What, they thought we would just all forget about it (like Elena The-Sun-Shines-Out-Of-Her-Ass Gilbert) because we'd be too busy swooning over Damon and his goddamn eyebrow wriggling? UGH. JUST. I have always wanted Caroline in the show to bring this up, bring this over Damon and Elena and even Stefan's heads. But no. Over the seasons, they've relegated her to becoming just a pretty blonde doormat when she deserved, DESERVES (hello, TO season 5), so much better. So I'm glad in this universe Caroline got to have at least this bit of catharsis and that I, as a Caroline stan (and just all around woman power stan), got to have it too. Well done!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2017
SHE WAS A QUEEN FOR HALLOWEEN
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Klaus got someone pregnant? Wow, last love my ass. This line killed me
Also.
Camille sucks.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I love klaroline and DELENA and I love it when I find a fic that both. I read a little bit and it mentioned DELENA so I'm reading your story from the beginning! Yay! DELENA and Klaroline my fav ships everrr togetherrrrrr! also
Elena is not self centered.
Vangogh92 chapter 11 . 6/18/2017
I really really enjoyed this! You're a great writer, yes even smut!