Reviews for What You Leave Behind
Marilee Susan Way chapter 11 . 7/13
I have been searching for a good story for weeks! Finally! This was thrilling! My only pet peeve is the kids always seem a little too mature to me, but it's not a real pet peeve. I'd much rather read about mature people! Just occasionally when I remember how old they're supposed to be, my suspension of belief gets a bit damaged. Totally worth it though. I knew it was going to be good from the summary alone. But man I love this story. The island characters are all great. Oh my gosh, I live for the Dumbledore conversations. Everyone is so in character too-well, except for Harry, but it's awesome how you've taken canon Harry and woven in personality traits of Sirius and Dumbledore. Excellent. Can't wait to read more of your writing!
Taurus Ara Black chapter 1 . 7/1
I understand if you’ve dropped it but id love to see more please update
Piblewibleton chapter 11 . 6/15
I have to say it's a damn shame that you abandoned this because this i C. Hope you pick back up someday. The more philosophical aspects to this story and the implications they had for the metaphysics of magic were really interesting.
cwrywn chapter 11 . 5/25
Is Daphne Sirius' daughter? I can't wait for any possible updates.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 11 . 5/23
Why is it always the amazing stories that don't update for years? Update when you can.
jlluh chapter 11 . 5/19
One of my favorite fics. I hope you continue it someday.
Anon chapter 11 . 5/2
It's a shame that this story is abandoned, but what's here is extremely well-written and well-developed.

I feel like the implication is that James Potter is Daphne's father, especially with Harry and Daphne's physical similarities and James being a Gryffindor.
major wallace chapter 11 . 5/1
Awesome work
Sam Hinkie chapter 11 . 4/28
The H/F part is a bit weird.
Fleur being a quidditch player is weird.
Fleur having had a bf at 15 already is also a bit weird (for H/F).
Fleur dating a girl in H/F without Harem is super weird.
Fleur having a BF at 15 (indicating basicness) usually indicates the story will not be an H/F. Harry choosing to dress nicely at 13 (and being a bit basic) is so un-Harry its really quite unusual. But I suppose he was raised by sirius. Uncommon but certainly plausible.

This story certainly doesnt fit the usual cliches.

I am really impressed. This is the first H/F I’ve read where the Delacours are as inconsequential as they are in canon. (AKA doing them right).

Fantastic depiction of Cedric and Cho. Really creative idea having them work with Harry. The idea of four rooms is also original as far as I know.

Really even just the depiction of Cedric here makes this fanfic legendary.
Sam Hinkie chapter 7 . 4/28
this is great so far its so sad it wont be continued. My heart is broken.
Misjiduh chapter 11 . 4/27
I really enjoyed the AU in this fanfiction, the differences aren't enormous but everything together adds up to a very fresh and different take on the Harry Potter world. I found the details of the plot to be well thought out and the characters interesting. The delving into the magical theory of the world and Harry searching for deeper insight with his studies was very enjoyable to me.

Hopefully you will find the time and will to continue writing this at some point.
CrimsonClad chapter 11 . 4/24
A fantastic story, I will keep my fingers crossed for an update
moosejuice5 chapter 11 . 4/22
Loving the fic, hope to see more soon :)
"The Council of Magical Law"
That should be called the Wizengamot
fhjdfh