Reviews for What You Leave Behind
Vash Eater chapter 11 . 12/1/2017
Wow, very original and very well written. Please consider continuing.
kyoshi711 chapter 11 . 11/25/2017
Now your showing the exciting side of Harry Potter and I am intrigued. Carry on McDuff.
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
Great story but when is he going to be confronting Death Eaters and the spawn?
totalsolution chapter 11 . 11/22/2017
I suppose it doesn't make much sense, reviewing, since you haven't been active in over 2 years from what I can gather. I'll ask anyway: Will you go back to updating this story or is it completely abandoned? Because it was really good.
Anon chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
This is really good! I'm no stranger to IRL stuff getting in the way of projects, but I hope you can pick this up again sometime.
Gammily chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
Aww Harry Fleur friendship is growing
Gammily chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
Aww Harry Sirius and Harry and the ther three champions interacting is great!
Gammily chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
Five bucks he grew up with Sirius and then agreed to behave his memories altered for a prank or somethig that would also protect him idk
EnteTheSlayer chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
I really want a continuation
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 11 . 11/2/2017
Shit! No updates for over two years on a bit of a cliffhanger. That stinks. But thanks for sharing the story up to this point. It’s great!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
But why would he be poorly dressed if he wasn’t really still with the Dursleys? That doesn’t make sense to me. Even cover doesn’t make it make sense as nobody would expect his guardians not to provide appropriate clothing.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
Your Flamels seem intelligent rather than merely eccentric. I dig it.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 8 . 11/2/2017
It makes total sense for the cards to be animated, and if portraits and chess pieces talk, why not cards? Awesome.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 7 . 11/2/2017
I like your wizard poker.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 7 . 11/2/2017
I guess he trusts them, alright.
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »