Reviews for What You Leave Behind
Great story!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
Yikes, creepy!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I like the new spin on an AU.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Fantastic beginning! I can’t wait to read more, unfortunately, I have to go to work right now.
slucas123 chapter 11 . 10/21/2017
fun story! hope you can get to an update eventually!
JimmiJamm chapter 11 . 10/21/2017
So devastated that this is abandoned... I’m a big fan of Harry/Fleur and it’s so unexplored really. Not to mention this was just so enthralling and as I got closer to the end I felt more dread that I would never get to know the characters better, see them fall in love, and have their adventures.

Thanks for what you have written but I do so hope to read some more although I hardly dare hope.
Guest 2 chapter 11 . 10/18/2017
I'm assuming that this story is abandoned, which is a shame as I really enjoyed. If it isn't abandoned I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter of this wonderful story.
Lendary chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Well that is a promising start. A bunch of unique AU elements that fit into the canon framework perfectly and actually make the whole thing more consistent instead of less (at least for now). The prose is good too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
I was really hoping for Harry and Cedric to get together tbh. Harry and Cho, Harry and Fleur, Harry and Hermione, all been done too often.
Jitaeri chapter 11 . 9/20/2017
Just what I needed when I truly thought I wouldn't find a good fanfic to read. Really, this was a wonderful journey and an excellent story. It all feels so balanced and every chapter left me wanting more and more. It had been a while since you've last updated, but I'm still holding out hope. I once followed a story that wasn't updated for five years before the author posted a final chapter so I will be patiently waiting for an update.
heffronma5 chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
I am hoping that the reason of no updates is due to SIRIUS writer's block and not from story abandonment.
This story is getting towards the best part - I can feel it - so could you perhaps write something towards ''12. Chapter 11'' please.
Thank you in advance.
-Mark
P.S. I have just clicked the FAVORITE STORY tab and the FOLLOW AUTHOR tab.
dvn chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
Thanks for writing one of the most balanced fics I have read. I was extremely impressed at how all of your AU changes ultimately come together in world-building that feels coherent. The mixture of main plot and side plots, seriousness and levity, the magic theory you've thought through, and just the skill you have as a writer - the ability to know when to time-skip and when to zoom in on a moment or conversation that would have been completely passed by in a lesser story: that's what I mean by balanced. I see that this hasn't been updated in a few years but I thought I would say thanks for a really good story. I'm going to look at the other stuff you've written now.
cecitbh chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
I knew this was abandoned, but I regret nothing. Thank you for sharing this with us, it's absolutely fascinating, you helped me push through a few hard days. Still, I'll check for updates until I'm senile.
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »