Reviews for What You Leave Behind
cecitbh chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
I knew this was abandoned, but I regret nothing. Thank you for sharing this with us, it's absolutely fascinating, you helped me push through a few hard days. Still, I'll check for updates until I'm senile.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2017
Love this fic but wish he was slightly friendlier with Hermione
koriolanus chapter 11 . 9/1/2017
This is the most phenomenal thing I've ever read and I revisit it every few months. Thanks so much for this, Newcomb.
Relephant chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
Wow. This is so interesting so far, and you've done an amazing job at changing the canon story to fit the new situation and characters. The flashbacks were... funny and sometimes a little bit heartstring-tugging, especially the Dumbledore part, and all-in-all awesome. :)
(I was worried because I thought I'd stumbled into a surprise Narnia crossover when the wardrobe description started, heh, Harry's reaction was hilarious.)
cxjenious chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
Shame this is abandoned. It's really quite excellent.
Probaithius chapter 11 . 8/1/2017
Everything about this fic is just fantastic.A truly original spin on the "super powered" Harry subgenre, if you could call it that.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
A very gripping story. Still hoping for an update.
adsdadsad132132315615623423 chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
Amazing story, completely enrapturing, and as always.. almost certainly abandoned. If you are reading this just please let us know I'f you will continue writing this! Great story so far and I am really looking forward to fleur and Harrys moment, if it will ever come.
Death45Scyth47 chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
Did yu abandon the story?
Thundramon chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
Some writers have creations that stand head and shoulders above other creations in this site. Newcomb is one of them.
nils123 chapter 11 . 6/28/2017
Nice story. Waiting for next chapter
HallowedExistence chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
Love the story so far! I hope to see you get inspired and continue the story!
EmbertoInferno chapter 11 . 6/22/2017
This is goddamn fantastic. I realize if it's gone this long without updates we probably wont see another, but please? pretty please?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2017
Good run ty
Zygos chapter 10 . 6/14/2017
Hi,

Great story, really enjoying it. I think the current description really works. And it honestly really hooked me, and I can't think of a good way of making it better.

But yeah great story, very original, I like the characters, and the slightly edgy Harry. Keep up the good work, and hopefully there is an update sometime soon.

Thanks