Reviews for What You Leave Behind
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
This story is amazing. I coasted through all 100k words in like.. 2 days. I see you haven't updated in a while, though. Please tell me you're continuing this story! It's way too good to abandon and has so much potential. It's been a long long time since I've been so fully enraptured in a fanfic.
RohanVos chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Wonderful characterization! I do enjoy reading a nice alternate take on the hp universe! I eagerly await your next installment!
caseyquicksilver chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
Happily rediscovered this gem yesterday. Didn't recognize your penname but realized I had read the story a few times once I got a chapter or so in. Hope you're doing well and 2016 has been kind to you so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
What a great story! i am at chapter 8, and it gest more and more interesting. Please continue this gem of fanfiction.
CreepyReaper chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
If Daphne and Harry turn out to be half siblings and only discover that after they kiss, I might die laughing. There have been a few close calls already, and this story is pure platinum
itsannk chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
Hm I've always pictured Daphne with blonde hair, but I suppose since her character has changed as well that the dark hair is fine haha. I'm really enjoying reading this fic, what with all the plot twists from Harry's memory modifications to Doge's intentions. The slowly forming relationship between Harry and Fleur is also pretty great, especially since she feels comfortable sharing her relationships with him lol. I love your new trio of Harry, Cho, and Cedric, and don't really know how I feel about going back to the classic golden trip now haha. Daphne freaks me out a bit still even though she has grown on me, and the twins are as great as always. This really is a brilliant idea that you have going, and I can't wait for the next update! :)
DigiEmissary chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
I'm fascinated by this AU. You've stayed true to the spirit of the HP universe while building your own rich and original story.

How sure are we that Douglas Adams isn't a pseudonym for Albus Dumbledore?
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Grrr...This is the third or fourth time I've read this, and this section is still bugging me. You haven't mentioned it in the future chapters and I've been trying to puzzle it out. What does Voldemort gain from Ariana? Was she sympathetic to Tom Riddle? Does she have some knowledge he seeks? I dunno, but all these little hints you are leaving make this fic so easy to reread.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
Would love to read some more!
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
My first thought was "make a portkey." Silly Harry.

Love the story, can't wait for more.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Ginevra is Italian. For Guinevere obviously.

Man only one chapter left. I don't want it to end by clicking next, but if I don't it ends anyway. Now I'm sprouting Dumbledorish naval pontifications.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Eh
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Dun dun DUNNNNNNN
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Well I'm guessing he was raised mostly with Sirius and sent to live with the Dursleys just enough to keep the charge. The memories screwing is to make sure Harry doesn't screw up, until he is normalized to Hogwarts. The mirror can't show him what he most desires as it isn't a true memory charm, in so much as a charm that makes him not think of what he shouldn't. Which is what would be reflected in the mirror.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »