Reviews for What You Leave Behind
WriteShop chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
That was very creative, and well written

Snape was very well portrayed especially.
armahgeddon chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
well since the "first year" is over with this chapter and the seciond begins i thought it would be a good point to leave my first review and i've got to say i really like the story so far and there is not much or really something at all where i have to be all grouchy and complain about anything really ;)
so ehh good story and keep up the good writing i guess.

have a nice day
Darren Jaguar chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Gotta be patient for the rest... :(

Keep writing! Please!
A DLP Lurker chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
I am always slow to read a story that is unfinished, because I read obsessively. If I can't get into it, I abandon it quickly. If I like it though? I like it like heroin. So I always feel a sense of longing and incompleteness when I read a in progress story, so I try to avoid them. However, after working my way through several works on your top list of fanfiction (and the great recommendations over on DLP) I decided to give this story a try. I read it in almost one all day long spree, staying up till 7:00 AM. I have to say, this story has to be one of the best I've read. You capture in it what everyone felt when we read Harry Potter originally, a sense of wonder and magic. I love the way your Harry is learning about magic. It seems very canon, just in a slightly different world. I always feel grateful to good fanfic authors, because you get nothing from this but whatever joy you get out of it. I eagerly anticipate more from this story, thanks for sharing your passion.
Darren Jaguar chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Wanted to review at least once before reaching the end of the fic-so-far.

Really liking the trio's dynamic, same for between Harry and Hermione. Only disappointment I can think of is the rapidity with which the "messed-up-memory" plotline was wrapped up, though it may not yet have been wrapped up for all I know ;)

Keep writing! :)
Sandaime Hokage chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
Really enjoying this fic so far, looking forward to seeing where you take it next
MadMaxMoore chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This is completely unique and awesome!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
Wow. Just wow. I didn't know what to expect when I started to read this. I have had it open for a few days, maybe a few weeks? In a tab on my browser and ... Just clicked over to it and was like.
Well. Let's see if I Like it.
And I loved it. Plowed through it. Absolutely fantastic.
Thank you! I can't wait for the next update! The humor mixed with the right about of drama and the AU elements are exactly what I look for in a fic.
badknight chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
just saw your story, and i havent stopped not until i finished it till the end :D loving it as a very engaging story :D
cruzcartoon chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
This is a really good story. And about daphne I can't help but feel she is either James or Sirius daughter and I kind of hope she's Sirius.
ralula chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
I am amazed by this story, the point of view while similar to canon is completely different and makes me look forward to reading more. It constantly amazes me that so many fan fiction authors have such wonderful story ideas, and can put them in words on paper. My hat is off to you, Keep writing I for one am enjoying every word, your efforts are much appreciated...
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
Well, You have certainly caught my interest here, I'll say that much. It's a good story that I just hope to see more of soon. _
MonkeyBiznez chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
i keep re-reading the broom race scenes, love em to death
IceBlades chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
I was skeptical at the different approach to this story when I first started reading the prolouge. After chapter 1 I was hooked. You've done a wonderful job crafting a very different Harry. The spin on each character, especially with Hermione, is well thought out. The only bit of resistance i found was Tracey's persona. She seems slightly Milicent-esque. Bar-none, my favorite part of the story has been the theoretical aspect of the spells and the development with Nicolas and Dumbledore. Please, keep crafting. I can't wait to see how the duality of the Stone and the Chamber works.
Polter chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Ohh i see. Harry has a sister. That's would be cool. Great idea, great FF.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »