Reviews for What You Leave Behind
geetac chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I like the chapter.
Blorg13 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Yea i dont like that guy you added from Australia he's annoying.
Ocelotclaw chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Looks like a good start to a good story. I agree with Travis, I found it hard to believe that the Order wouldn't have had to resort fighting fore with fire in times of war. We never really saw any of that in canon after all.

Keep up the good work.
average.at.best chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Really enjoying this story so far. Thank you for posting.
pi R round chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Hmmm...quite interesting. Apparently with Arianna still alive, there has been less cover-up of Albus' friendship with Grindelwald and less animosity between the brothers Dumbledore as well. It's nice to see that Albus isn't seen as the next coming of Merlin. Politicians need a dose of humility every now and then. And the Order wasn't fighting fire with sunshine and rainbows apparently. That's a good thing to see. It will be interesting to see what plan they come up with to oversee Harry's upbringing. If Dumbles gets ousted from Hogwarts, will they send him to school elsewhere? Maybe that's how he meets Fleur?

Anywho, good prologue. Sets the world nicely and gives rise to a goodly number of questions to keep the story going. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I like this. Great characterizing with an interesting situation which feels fresh.
bloodsox88 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
A very interesting start, I'll be interested to see the impact of Ariana not dying has on the story. I read your profile summary and I can already see that you put the necessary thought behind your work so that it doesn't become a ultra-cliche and pointless story. I like the pairing and agree that there are not many good Harry/Fleur stories out there.
I especially liked Dumbledore in this chapter. I feel like you captured the character perfectly and I'm interested to see if he does remain at Hogwarts and what that will do to the story as well. I looked forward to the next update.
ashu.max.5 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Involvement of Dumbledore and Snape irks me. It was interesting but lacking.
LightProud chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
An interesting start to a good story. am interested in seeing where this goes.
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65