Reviews for What You Leave Behind
hypnoticageregression chapter 11 . 2/21/2018
Really enjoyed this! Hope to see an update soon. Hope all is well with you and thanks for writing.
pikupstix chapter 2 . 2/19/2018
The prologue didn't do much for me, but this was a good first chapter.

A couple of lines stood out to me:

"Three inches, balsa wood and unicorn dandruff, slightly chewed?"

"He heard his own name run laps around the room, repeated in whispers."

Clever stuff.

About the most dreadful complaints I can muster are that: the memories/breakfast thing was a little on the nose, too oft repeated, like Harry is actively signalling to the audience; parts of the conversation on the train, particularly with Cedric and the twins, could have been condensed; and Harry's phrasing at times was advanced/precocious for an eleven year old (though perhaps this is intentional, given what depths he conceals?).
lalo80 chapter 2 . 2/17/2018
Porfa actualiza pronto
TamariChan chapter 11 . 2/12/2018
Oh, this is one of the best stories I've read in ages! I really hope you continue.
WittyBasketcase chapter 11 . 2/6/2018
Please please please update! I need more! This is fantastic and thrilling and so beyond anything I read.
WittyBasketcase chapter 8 . 2/5/2018
I love this story so much! I don't want to get to the last chapter because I want more!
WittyBasketcase chapter 7 . 2/5/2018
I love this story so much! You put more action in one chapter than anyone else!
WittyBasketcase chapter 6 . 2/4/2018
What a twist at the end!
WittyBasketcase chapter 5 . 2/4/2018
I loved the duelling part.
WittyBasketcase chapter 4 . 2/4/2018
Ahh! Sirius is so funny! I'm glad the secret is out!
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Brilliant start!
liarscope chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
My favorite dumbledore possibly ever. I've read this fic a few times over the last few years and it never ceases to please me. Characterization is so perfect and the pacing is both engaging and fun.
Bob Schwartz chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
Awesome! Great writing from a mechanical point of view, and the characters are fun and exciting. It's hard to write a good Sirius, a good Flued, or a good bunch of kids, but you ring them to brilliant life. And the plot has me on the edge of my seat! Thanks for writing, I look forward to reading more.
INsaNItY W0LF chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
EEEERMEEEERGOOOOOD ITS SOOO GOOOOOD
*coughs*
Love the story, the development so far
Cant wait to read more
Cx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
I'm absolutely blown away by this! The story is so very original without losing that canon feel, and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time while reading. Can't wait to read what happens next, if you decide to keep going :)
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »