Reviews for Found on the ladies' room wall at One Police Plaza
BabyBeaver chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
I think I'm insane for not reveiwing on the past 13 chapters, but this one made me laugh. xD Nice job on all of them so far, especially this one. )
LeaveIt chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
I don't know how I've managed to miss these until now but so far - excellent.

And I think Sipowicz would last about 5 minutes before throwing a punch at one or other of them!
Jei Hua Mae chapter 38 . 3/4/2008
Ah, daf9! It's so good to read this again!
Podie1 chapter 30 . 3/4/2008
Thought that these sounded interesting.

But as a very loyal Logan fan - must admit I was extremely dissappointed when I read this entry.

Love of Goren doesn't have to spell dislike and disrespect for Logan ( and his fans ) just my opinion of course. But I'm sure every ohter Logan fan would feel the same way.
GraciePie chapter 32 . 4/25/2006
Ron Carver in drag...oh the images are delightfully amusing
GraciePie chapter 27 . 4/25/2006
I giggled too hard at the thought of Alex hauling ass to scribble on bathroom walls with gel pens...I have a bruise...your job is done!
GraciePie chapter 17 . 4/24/2006
oh carver!
GraciePie chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
Man, that was a good movie. And I only wish I had this good of reading material in my bathroom.
Lina-Baggins chapter 37 . 11/3/2005
Hurrah! New chapter! (Maria has gone on a month-long time out. Deakins gave her temporary leave so she could go and write her novel).

Another wonderful set of limericks. Now Maria's waiting for Bobby to get home. He's bound to want to edit this cursed novel... cop dialogue is so annoying!
Lina-Baggins chapter 36 . 11/2/2005
Ah daf! Such wonderful compositions you write!

But...

NaNoWriMo calls me away

So I won't be at work today

I confess, that to write

Is my greatest delight

So run along Bobby and play

- Maria Goren.
TrinityWildcat chapter 36 . 11/2/2005
Oh, HEE! Funny as always.
brynnamorgan chapter 31 . 11/2/2005
Forget Maria

Or that tramp Sienna

I'm the one Bobby loves

We're like two turtledoves

I'm his wife Adrienna!
Franta chapter 36 . 11/1/2005
Very clever, it seemed like you had hit a sort of slump lately, but these are awesome!
Angelfirenze chapter 36 . 11/1/2005
*giggles* Oh my gosh. I am amused. Nicely done.
Angelfirenze chapter 35 . 10/29/2005