Reviews for Undefined
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I love your take on this! Season 6 is already underway and this is still my favorite scene from the show.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Awesome!
Crystal
Eve chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Loved it! Great writing style and awesome insight into Carol's inner workings. I loved that scene so much, I watched it like ten times. I loved reliving it again here. Great job.
the bleeding rose chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Omg! It's super adorable! I love it
dkflpn chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
i think this would be exactly what is going on in her mind. the urge to walk away so strong but wanting a final to it all. She would have taken the accusing and harsh words and she would have left. I think part of her return was to face the judgment,
I am completely shocked at Daryls reaction. I loved it but this being AMC. I am braced for a major kick in the feels
guiltypleasure211 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I thought this was the best scene in the premier... And you just made it better! I think you've perfectly captured how Carol's heart must have been in her throat. Beautiful.
Ferdy 63 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Oh, so good. I've been trying to write a reunion fic since I watched the show Sunday but I can't get it right. This is perfect.
Sassa12 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Wonderful interpretation! I loved it!
Ravenesque2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
So beautiful! It truly was one of the most exceptional moments on TV and your story has done it wonderful justice. Great work!
magikvmc chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
That...was perfect, thanks so much for writing this! :)