Reviews for The Thing (that is by no means a relationship)
hii, this is the third time I read this fanfic, i just love it so much! The writing is amazing and I loooove how their relationship develops slowly over time, without them even knowing they are growing closer and closer to each other. I know that 7 years have passed since you last upload a story, but if you have the Parents chapter somewhere i begggggg you to post it. Pleaseeee, this is serously the BEST SCOROSE fanfiction i have ever read (and i have been reading about them for 9 years). Either way, Im thankful i came across with this story and i will be reading it a fourth time for sureee
guest chapter 1 . 2/20
literally so desperate for this to be continued. pls pls don’t abandon and update!
Savanah chapter 3 . 10/10/2021
pls update
LilyBlack18 chapter 3 . 9/19/2021
I'm so in love with this story
Are we ever going to get a part 4 ?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2021
God I’m dying for chapter 4. I know it was long ago, but please please please PLEASE with a cherry on top and beautiful rainbow sprinkles finish the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2021
Actually, ironically enough “Abigail and I” is grammatically incorrect, it should be “Abigail and me.”
Hufflepuffl0ve chapter 3 . 8/6/2021
Heyyo! I come back to this story once every few months. It always warms my heart. I really hope we get to see this go on!
December.13131313 chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
wanna see the fourth part!
guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2021
Heyyyy! Hope you are feeling well and healthy!

I just found this story and boy did it come at the right time. Thank you for writing such a masterpiece. If this is where it leaves off, than I am happy to have just been able to find joy within these three chapters. However, if there is ever a thought of finishing this story, please do. I can’t tell you how much I loved it. Xoxoxo
weasleyqueen96 chapter 3 . 5/25/2021
I know it’s been a few years but I’ve read this fic about 5 times and I just need to know the ending
as1hey chapter 1 . 5/11/2021
I decided to read this story since I love all your other stories, and I am so glad I did. These 3 chapter were such a great escape; such a fantastic read! I hope you continue to write this story one day!

I also hope you are doing better! you have a community of support here
scoroseliveinme chapter 3 . 4/26/2021
post another chapter it good Mate.
scoroseliveinme chapter 2 . 4/26/2021
it dope it lit i like it
scoroseliveinme chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
it dope.
IpizzippyReads chapter 3 . 4/26/2021
I was browsing on Tumblr and I saw a fanart of Rose and Scorpius and I remembered this fic. It's been years but this has stayed with me. It says a lot about your writing and what you were going for with this. I was nostalgic when I reread it again from the beginning, and then a bit disappointed that it was never continued but hey, that's just how some stories aremore often than not, we never know what happens next.

Really though, I just wanted to leave a review to say that your writing is phenomenal. Your sense of humor just shines through and whether you're even still active on this platform or not, I wanted you to know that I enjoyed reading your works and I hope you're doing well.