Reviews for The Thing (that is by no means a relationship)
Oscar Le Carlin chapter 1 . 2h
How to say... I LIKED YOUR STORY SO I JUST WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU !

So thank you,

Oscar.
This fic is just brilliant - I can’t stop chuckling to myself !
weasleysilly chapter 3 . 9/17
This one became my favorite Scorose fic ever, English is not even my first language, but it is so well written that it was easier for me to understand that some in Spanish hahaha. I really enjoyed it and hope you can continue it soon. Lots of love from Argentina :)
09081985 chapter 3 . 8/28
This story better not be abandoned! I hope you are doing well and really planning on finishing this brilliant brilliant story
ahart30 chapter 3 . 8/10
I hope you eventually write chapter 4...seriously don’t leave us hanging after that teaser title! Wonderful story.
limonsintilde chapter 3 . 7/24
I'm in love with this story. Somehow, it seems too real to me.
Reginaaaaa chapter 3 . 5/24
HELLO YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER PERSON AND YOUVE PROBABLY GOTTEN TONS OF REVIEWS CONCERNING THIS FIC AND AN UPDATE (OR LACK THEREOF) AND IT HAS BEEN A GOOD 5 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED S FOR THE LOVE OF ALL WELL WRITTEN SCOROSE PIECES THAT I ADORE JUST PLEASE FINISH THIS PLEASE.
Please stay safe and healthy.
PS. I'd like you to know that this is my first review ever and no author has made me actually review except u :) keep writing bc ur stuff is awesome
Bettu chapter 1 . 5/17
This is such a wonderful story! When you finish the Veela story (which I LOVE and am so thankful you updated recently), can you finish this? PLEASEEEEEE
What TMblue has done for romione, you've done for scorose. This is legendary.
beegirl chapter 3 . 4/14
I loved it, but I can see that there will now be another chapter
scorpiusrose chapter 1 . 4/9
this is truly amazing
roseweasley394 chapter 3 . 3/22
every time I read this it just gets better and better! Still one of my all-time favorites 3
TeeChamblissful chapter 3 . 3/1
Once again, I've come back to this story as I have for years. It hits the same every time and I love it all over again. I'm still holding out hope for chapter 4 one day.
Love the story, this is like the fifth time I’ve read it, however “Abigail and I” is not grammatically correct. Any time you would use “me” when referring to yourself it is also correct to use it when referring to you and another person. E.g. “everyone has to grow up eventually me, Abigail, you, rose” becomes “...me and Abigail, you and rose”
Gidgit2u chapter 3 . 1/19
Wowowowowowowowoowow

Brilliant third part, and even though it’s not complete, it’s a brilliant ‘end’ point in itself. You write their whole relationship so realistically and emotionally I was there with them. So glad I found this.

Hope you are well!