Reviews for Distant Thunder
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Oh. My. Kami! You my friend are amazing! With the fact that I can't find many good pairing this one is one of the best, so could help a one cat out and update please? Your story is amazing

Signed
Clawmon
Stillnight chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
First time I've read this pairing, and I find it intriguing. As well as your story, too. Keep going, I'm interested to see where this will lead.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
OMG please more chapters!
Jakotsut0 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This story is extremely well-written, I hope you continue it. A lot of readers are anxiously waiting!
Sinfully-Sweet-Demongirl chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Lol I loved this chapter it was so funny-at the end. So he willingly slept with the girl- right? And she pulled out a knife because? Anyway update soon!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Awww... :'( I'm so sad you dropped it...
Me chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
The best fanfiction I have ever read, I must admit. You fit their characters amazingly well, I believe, although Kagome is a bit more of a fighter. The connection to the Kagome's back with splinters and Hiten's love for backs? Hmm... Either way, there are very little grammar mistakes and a good plot. But perhaps, you should add a bit more imagination as of to where they travel and what they do. Good amount of description, entertaining dialogue too. I believe that Chapter 16 would be a good present for your every reader, especially considering that it's nearly New Year. I do hope you didn't abandon this story, as it is amazing. Please post another chapter soon. I, no, we, will be waiting. happy New Year! Cheers!
Kyomia Sparkle chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
NUUUUU! YOU WRITE ANOHER CHAPTER RIGHT NOW! Dx im beggin YOUS!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
I think I will agree with her
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
this is quite violent but I shall read it anyway
CYLi chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
Cat-cat angel, I have been a fan of your fanfics for about six years now, ever since I was a tween. And oh I really really love this story! To be honest, it's the only decent Hiten/Kagome fic out there. I'm dying for an update! Gahhhh it's just so good.

I understand that life happens and fanfic isn't always the top priority, but maybe...just maybe, you can find an inspiration in our humble pleas to continue the story? I am just so addicted to Distant Thunder and YAKUZA.

You're one of the first Inuyasha fanfic authors that I'd favorited, and you still are.

Look forward to seeing more of you ;)
Bubble child chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
more plez i wanna no wat hiten is going to do
Bubble child chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
awwwwwwwwww he cuddled with kagome good thunder demon how cute and fluffy
Hard-Knock-Life chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
I just wanted you to know that I am reading this in 2012. Even after three years of being untouched this story is still getting people who read it and absolutely love it! I hope that you don't give up, since this has such potential and continue writing it if you have the time. I wish you the best :)
steffyz chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
Please update! Even though its been almost 4 years...i love this story and i think your an awesome writer...of cource that is a understatment lolz. Please up date soon!