Reviews for How Not to Get Your OTP Together
Magical Squigg chapter 25 . 9/15
"Oh, so I'm being a shitty friend?! Wow, thanks, I'm not even surprised! The son of Hades is a shitty friend! News at eleven, followed by 'Holy fuck Apollo is the god of poetry! Wow, no wonder he spews haikus everywhere!'"

I feel bad that this was my favorite line but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't
queenofnew.athens chapter 1 . 8/11
Hey, can it be more than Solangelo
THE BATMOBILE LOST A WHEEL AND JOKER RAN AWAY :D
Hahaha hahaha
TheSunandAngel chapter 24 . 6/13
"Better. Honestly, I have no idea why people think skinny is the only beautiful. I don't know what those mortals are thinking. Honey, if you can see any of your bones, it's time to gain weight!"
This was one of the most beautiful things ever written. Thank you.

TSaA
Coolspygirl chapter 26 . 2/28
OMG KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE! That's the first words to the intro in host club. I thought it was a coincident, but the name hikarou? Omg it can't be! You watch host club! Isn't it great?! Almost as good as your story. I LOVE THIS STORY!

Okay fangirling has subsided, rational response starts now. I love this story, I love host club, this has got me in the mood to read some host club fanfics and that's it. Love this story by the way. I now ship WillxNico, they are the cutest thing!
I’m pretty sure that it was last year I had THIRTY- EIGHT but it isn’t much of Sirius matter.
Anyone who wants them to write a sequel, go to their Tumblr and ask!
SlytherinPrefect chapter 18 . 1/16
Wait Conacy is canon?
SlytherinPrefect chapter 27 . 12/8/2017
I love the idea of Rachel and Reyna together. I don't know why, but I do.
SlytherinPrefect chapter 26 . 12/8/2017
OMG THE FEEEEEELS! I am a weirdo. I love your stories. You are my favorite fanfiction author ever.
SlytherinPrefect chapter 23 . 12/8/2017
BRACE YOURSELVES.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2017
I love you. I. Love. You. I'm dying from laughter.
SlytherinPrefect chapter 18 . 12/8/2017
I do love a good flyting! Awesome chapter by the way... I want to see more of Carter and Sadie!
SlytherinPrefect chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
So I really hope that this isn't an offensive question but is it weird to have a name that is for a specific gender if you're not that gender that day? Unless you got lucky and have a name that can be given to either gender. But it seems like it would feel weird to have a girls name if I currently identified as male, or the other way around. Again, I really hope this isn't an offensive question and I apologize if it is.
Aegis12 chapter 29 . 11/26/2017
I loved this story. I really, really did. Solangelo is one of my OTPs. You're a truly brilliant writer. I Fangirled a lot during the last couple of chapters, and the feels is the story - THE FEELS! I can't even. I just. Can't.
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »