Reviews for A Bleak and Gloomy Sun
gan0n-d0rk chapter 1 . 2/7
this sounds a lot like a manhwa (korean comic) called Transparent Cohabitation..
daniel.5304 chapter 15 . 1/31
WOW this is amazing thank you! Is this over or not because i hope its not
wishwars chapter 15 . 11/16/2017
Oh man, I just want Will to come back to life so I don’t have to keep worrying about him! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Elly Nivoeh chapter 15 . 5/31/2017
I LOVE IT
CONTINUE, PLEASE!
Wolf154657 chapter 15 . 5/31/2017
Update PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE please
PissedOffDog chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Are you planning on finishing this? Just asking because it is really good.
Will chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
This was such a great story! Will is awesome. Nico is awesome. Your awesome for writing this story. Loved it!:)
Senna Bluefire chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Awesome story. Please update it soon.
deathslittledoll chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
I hope u continue this story its really good
ObsessedwReading chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Fantastic chapter.
IllusiveDreamerGirl chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
I need more! This is my latest fandom since BoO. And we still need to know what's happening with the New Orleans and demigods problem. You're awesome!
IllusiveDreamerGirl chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
I really like this story. I'm glad I favorited you. You have an undeniable amount of talent! And creativity. I never could've come up with this kinda twist ong he characters. You're amazing!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
Awh Persephone you sound like some weird mixture of Palentua and Professor Sprout.
Akita Kira chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
That's so fluffy... Not that I mind... Anyway I'm kind of sad about what Persephone said about Will. I hope everything turns out okay in this story. Great chapter, please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
I love this but I'm starting to worry a bit about the ending. I really don't want Will to have to be exporcised, that would break my heart. I still love this story very much tho!