Reviews for 160 Feet Per Second
Timothy Giltz chapter 4 . 7/7
I can't help but imagine stoick and valka from HTTYD
DragonKing015 chapter 11 . 6/19
when will this be updated?
Rakkis3059 chapter 2 . 2/28
Chapter 2 is truly my favorite of this fic. Made me tear up twice. It would be nice to see you pick this up again.
PolishFreelancer115 chapter 11 . 2/12
Please keep this going. You got talent, and you got a lot of material to work with. If it's a matter of not having time, or getting board of the series, then please let us know.
H596 chapter 1 . 1/20
I just read the description. Assuming those 5 years are anything like the Arrow’s he must have spent decades doing all sorts of crazy shit. Gonna download but not read it unless it isn’t dead. Don’t want to start something where there isn’t a chance it will have an end.
WyattMoore chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
*Poke* *Poke* Guys I think this story is dead... D:
Howler66 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Hey ... update
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
Very interesting can't wait to see more
freddy.lane.1 chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
damn,is this going to turn into a harem?
Black Bomb chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Make more chapters God dammit
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
Jaune was actually quite disappointing. Although he is obviously skilled, I expected him to be on the level of a highly skilled veteran hunter. It's a high expectation, of course, especially for someone that's only 18, but considering how he has more experience than most could imagine (5 years of fighting/training while under a constant threat of death), I assumed he would already be on par with some of the best. In reality, he is on the level of a slightly above average novice trainee hunter.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
Amazing crossover of Arrow and RWBY! Now... Any plans to update it soon?
dandraft15 chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
dammit TheInnerHollow where's the update? Fantastic adaptation of arrow in the rwby-verse too. This really deserves a bigger audience.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
FF IX reverence FTW!
The Flying Spaghetti Monster chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
It's a shame that this story seems to be dead.