Reviews for Lights, Camera, Christian
Did I miss something with that last tease!? Rereading this and man it’s so good. Would love lights camera baby grey!,,,
Kim chapter 12 . 5/15
Hope you will continue this story
pls pls pls pls update again
lilkathra chapter 12 . 4/2
love to know what happens next
When are you going to update
Thank You! Loved both of the stories ️
KatieT chapter 12 . 2/12
Now that your muse for Ana - Miranda Kerr - is very pregnant, wouldn't this be a good time to bring the story back; or even start a new one - Lights, Camera, Teddy. Or is this my very wishful thinking! Best wishes to you anyway.
I hope there is more! I hate when great stories are left unfinished
Angel Delight 88 chapter 12 . 1/23
Will there be more chapters, or are you plannng another sequel? Please let your fans know if and when you're come back, as so many of us love this story.
Wvkrash chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
I need more ! Loved it ! I need my Elana fix !
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
I LOVED this! Hope you find the time to wrap it up one day! 3
maekookie chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
i just stumble upon your story and it really caught my interest... It's funny, and still have that seriousness and obessive nature of Christian Grey.. I love your plot as well... I know I'm 3 years too late but I wish you can continue this ... I'm excited to know about thier baby also the chaos that it will bring :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
I hope you continue this story I truly love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I want you to know that your light, camera stories are my favorite fanfictions ever. Everything is so perfect it made me tear up, i do really hope that you are continuing this amazing story!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
I don't think I've ever laid still for hours and even woke up several times at dawn before school just to read a fan fiction. Let alone read a fan fiction. I convinced myself I was done with that phase, that phase where I was so young and nose deep in fan fictions. But now that I'm older, possibly not a teenager anymore, your work made me feel young again. It made me feel like myself, my young unproblematic self. It's not jane austen admittedly, but it's the works of people that make you feel like yourself again after so much suffering and make you lose yourself in an imaginary world that matter way too much than one could ever express in mere words. I'm a fan of the book, not sure if that appeals to you since I read works of some authors that write christasia fan fiction who dislike the franchise. I just wanted to let you know how I felt. I was a full grown woman who thought she have grown out of that fan fiction phase and now I'm in another work of yours after 4 years after having finished the other one. This means a lot to me. You don't know how lucky I felt that I stumbled upon your work at such an inconvenient time after you've written it 4 years ago and how wasteful I felt that I could have read this 4 years ago if I searched for it. So if you could possibly grant one wish of a reader who liked the plot, please don't ever delete this. This means so much to my sanity. Thank you. If you ever read this message, and I hope you do, you can reply at my email: Thank you again. God bless people like you.