Reviews for Lights, Camera, Christian
Oh stfu Christian. Ana was in that car crash because of Elena. Ana can do whatever the fuck she wants for her revenge. He wasn’t the one in the crash so he should stfu and stop acting like Ana is owed her revenge. Dumb fuck. Stop being thirsty you pathetic and desparate idiot.
Just found this and am obsessed! Hope you’re still wanting to continue x
Mzbeez chapter 1 . 10/7
Wow! This story is one of my favorites! Absolutely love it.
Gibsongirl20 chapter 11 . 9/19
I love your series please update..i imagine this with alexandra daddario and alexander skarsgard as ana and christian..please continue if you find time..hope alls well with you to keep this up..
Gibsongirl20 chapter 12 . 9/17
Love this..so good more chaps please..
LadyValarie65 chapter 12 . 9/17
I would love to see another chapter or 2
CLHB chapter 12 . 9/14
Wonderful and I hope you post soon!
I Miss You chapter 12 . 9/4
I Love this story! Please come back to it? You write so beautifully! I hope you come back to it! :-)
jujug87gmail.com chapter 1 . 9/2
Please (sounding like a two year old) please update!
Hope all is well
TY
Julia
Maria chapter 12 . 8/26
I like your story of Lights Camera Christian. This chapter on ED Exclusive - Entertainment Daily Exclusive is short, succinct and fun. Makes me think that maybe Anastasia Steele has left the movie world and is enjoying her role just being married to Christian Grey & soon to be mother to Grey child. I mostly like Chapter 11, ‘I Do’ and this ED Exclusive chapter. You’re a creative story writer, Candiefloss, writing something different to the original Fifty Shades trilogy and yet showing your talent with your unique story twists! All the best with future creations! With love from Down Under ...
loved these two stories. it was great to see ana as more of an equal with christian right from the beginning and have her character be strong and confident. some of the most beautiful words were those you wrote from her mom. great job. wish there was more.
Ainah chapter 12 . 7/17
Pls pls update ...Im so excited pls end this story with epilogue..maybe after 3 to 5 yrs Christians and Ana have 4 kids...lols...pls updated
Did I miss something with that last tease!? Rereading this and man it’s so good. Would love lights camera baby grey!,,,
Kim chapter 12 . 5/15
Hope you will continue this story
pls pls pls pls update again