Reviews for Lights, Camera, Christian
I hope you continue this story I truly love it.
I want you to know that your light, camera stories are my favorite fanfictions ever. Everything is so perfect it made me tear up, i do really hope that you are continuing this amazing story!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 10/1
I don't think I've ever laid still for hours and even woke up several times at dawn before school just to read a fan fiction. Let alone read a fan fiction. I convinced myself I was done with that phase, that phase where I was so young and nose deep in fan fictions. But now that I'm older, possibly not a teenager anymore, your work made me feel young again. It made me feel like myself, my young unproblematic self. It's not jane austen admittedly, but it's the works of people that make you feel like yourself again after so much suffering and make you lose yourself in an imaginary world that matter way too much than one could ever express in mere words. I'm a fan of the book, not sure if that appeals to you since I read works of some authors that write christasia fan fiction who dislike the franchise. I just wanted to let you know how I felt. I was a full grown woman who thought she have grown out of that fan fiction phase and now I'm in another work of yours after 4 years after having finished the other one. This means a lot to me. You don't know how lucky I felt that I stumbled upon your work at such an inconvenient time after you've written it 4 years ago and how wasteful I felt that I could have read this 4 years ago if I searched for it. So if you could possibly grant one wish of a reader who liked the plot, please don't ever delete this. This means so much to my sanity. Thank you. If you ever read this message, and I hope you do, you can reply at my email: Thank you again. God bless people like you.
OMG! Please keep going with this story. It's absolutely amazing.
Katie chapter 12 . 8/22
Please, please give us more of this great story.
Clover chapter 12 . 7/28
You know how good your story is, i wanna make a fanfic out of your fanfic! Please throw in some drama. And a third party- hollywood actor maybe?
Everywhichway chapter 12 . 7/15
Plesse Please finish this story!
jesswilldo1 chapter 12 . 7/4
I habe read your first story and this story all in tqo days... i hope theres a sequel! Im dying for more!
Chigrl78 chapter 12 . 6/18
Will you show what happens to Elena & what they end up having if it's a boy or girl
Chantel0319 chapter 12 . 5/11
I really love this fanfic *-* I just love the way you describe Ana and Christian relationship. I hope you continue it soon!
Carine younes chapter 1 . 5/6
Can you please update?
Azemomma chapter 12 . 4/30
Loved this! I hope someday this will be updated or added to! I didn't want this cute story to end!
ellie.atkins11 chapter 12 . 4/11
Please write more
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 5 . 4/3
Como me rei en este capitulo!
Christian borracho es divertidisimo.
Ni hablar de Elliot.
Muero por saber que tatuaje se hizo Christian
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 2 . 4/2
Sabia que Ana no había llegado a su tiro.
Un bebé! Eso es maravilloso.
Que será lo que Taylor tiene que decirle a Christian?