Reviews for Kuroko no Ghost
Anonymous131 chapter 9 . 3/16
As a fellow writer, I totally understand. Wanting to complete a good story idea, but losing interest in the fandom is the worst. Lol. Awesome chapter!
Hoppy854 chapter 9 . 2/25
I can assume the red head at Seirin was Kagami Taiga. And finally! This story was so good when I first found it, but then I got disappointed on how you never really had updated it. I still occasionally come back to reread the story though so I got really excited when I found out IT HAD UPDATED! Plus, I’m now assuming Kuroko’s special power is the ability to become invisible to even ghosts?
nerd-writer-otaku chapter 9 . 2/25
You take as much time as you need! We'll be patient and wait for you, so no worries!
NekoShadowPrincess chapter 8 . 2/22
nooooooooo i went to go to the next chapter and there wasnt any. plzzzzz update i love this!
Anonymous131 chapter 8 . 1/16
What do I think? Hm. I think this is a wonderful story. It's well made and holds few writing errors. The plot is awesome and it leaves me wanting more! I am intensely curious about Kise's secret at this point, as well as were you plan to take us in the story. Keep up the amazing work!
Elementa6606 chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
Please don't give up on this story, it is one of the kind and I am really enjoying it. I love the entire concept of this fanfic so please don't give on writing this story, it is amazing. Even if you feel the need to re-write (or something that the other fanfic authors do) please continue it. Please update.

Thank you for creating this amazing story.
PowderBlueFeathers chapter 8 . 3/24/2017
This has me hooked, and the angst is captivating, really. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2017
I love this...so much. Is just so so good. Very good.
Visually Dreamer chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
I think that it's awesome! Love it so very much! Can you tell us, will there be any romance, or just friendship? Either is fine though. Love both
lovleydragonfly chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
hglhfgFGHCGCKUSSTOL
zezily chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
You are really good at writing his feelings :D
LostSilva chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Finally,a story that's still the Kuroko no Basuke'a stories I'm following doesn't update,it's either one-shot,finished or still not YOU FOR UPDATING
Epipelagic chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Eeee an update! Am so honoured! Thanks for all that luck, I'll need it for another new semester :3
Wow, you're right. A lot of plot in this chapter :0 I wonder why Kuroko turn invisible? Is it something about his emotional state? What's that family have anything to do with it (soz didn't really understand that part).
Lazyreader288 chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
GYAAAAAAAAAAH CRAP ITS GETTING SO GOOD PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK IT JUST GOT INTERESTING!
Besides the ocational wrong grammar this was a good read. And I'm not gonna lie this is an excellent story and I like the idea that practically almost everyone is dead and not just Kuroko. And the angst I need moooore. Hope you update soon and me up the good work!
RockingReezy chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
I hope your still working on this story because it is amazing! I love the story idea, and everything about your writing! So I hope that this story is going to keep going, and life will stay out of the way! xD