Reviews for Kuroko no Ghost
lovleydragonfly chapter 10 . 8/24
AYYYYYYY I THOUGHT U DIED FAM
Hoppy854 chapter 10 . 8/24
ayyyyy! I never thought this story would ever update again. I was just thinking to reread this story multiple times. I never expected it to have updated! :) YES!
Takahiro Kisaki chapter 10 . 8/23
Wow, never imagine GoM as ghosts...
Can't wait to see Akashi and Murasakibara make appearance
I look forward to your next update
Jerdan chapter 10 . 8/23
wow, this fic is so interesting!
I love your characterization, thank you for writting this
read you~
CalmlySweet chapter 10 . 8/23
AYYYY!
LostSilva chapter 10 . 8/23
Ooo
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 10 . 8/23
Ayyyyy!

Super glad you're still working on this! I think about this story every now and then, and when I first got up to date, it made me super inspired to write a fic with ghost!kuroko myself :D still haven't gotten around to it, but I'm glad you're going to finish this story. It's just as cute and sad as I remember.
RockingReezy chapter 10 . 8/23
Ayyyyy. I just love the Aomine Testu friendship in this! I’m horrible with comments so I’ll just leave it there and await the next chapter!
Anonymous131 chapter 9 . 3/16
As a fellow writer, I totally understand. Wanting to complete a good story idea, but losing interest in the fandom is the worst. Lol. Awesome chapter!
Hoppy854 chapter 9 . 2/25
I can assume the red head at Seirin was Kagami Taiga. And finally! This story was so good when I first found it, but then I got disappointed on how you never really had updated it. I still occasionally come back to reread the story though so I got really excited when I found out IT HAD UPDATED! Plus, I’m now assuming Kuroko’s special power is the ability to become invisible to even ghosts?
onlyoneformeisme chapter 9 . 2/25
You take as much time as you need! We'll be patient and wait for you, so no worries!
NekoShadowPrincess chapter 8 . 2/22
nooooooooo i went to go to the next chapter and there wasnt any. plzzzzz update i love this!
Anonymous131 chapter 8 . 1/16
What do I think? Hm. I think this is a wonderful story. It's well made and holds few writing errors. The plot is awesome and it leaves me wanting more! I am intensely curious about Kise's secret at this point, as well as were you plan to take us in the story. Keep up the amazing work!
Elementa6606 chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
Please don't give up on this story, it is one of the kind and I am really enjoying it. I love the entire concept of this fanfic so please don't give on writing this story, it is amazing. Even if you feel the need to re-write (or something that the other fanfic authors do) please continue it. Please update.

Thank you for creating this amazing story.
PowderBlueFeathers chapter 8 . 3/24/2017
This has me hooked, and the angst is captivating, really. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »