Reviews for Love Across Time
ajani's apprentice chapter 45 . 23h
Sometimes Lucona really reminds me of Elizabeth and Aigis with her forewardness and bluntness now is one of those times.

Wow, Owain is serious. He must really want to deal with the issue.

Haha, new level of support. Good job Owain, now to see if we can get a contractor for the broken 4th wall.
Dracofighter chapter 45 . 4/21
Amusing, light hearted piece, nice work
Dracofighter chapter 44 . 4/20
nice chapter, good work, one more day to go keep it up
Hydrocity3 chapter 41 . 4/19
A few paragraphs immediately I was like this is a persona au. When I saw Owain as Ryuji and Severa as Ann, then I was like this is a Persona 5 au. The fact that later on you confirm Robin to be a transfer student further cements that.
EmoTrinityHydra101 chapter 42 . 4/18
AAHHH IM DYING OF THE CUTENESS
Dracofighter chapter 42 . 4/18
Nice, captures the pain Lucina went through well, and the relief and euphoria at his return great work

Keep it up
crispytp chapter 42 . 4/18
Great chapter! I was smiling throughout it. Great to see Lucina and Robin get their happy ending after 2 years of being apart.
crispytp chapter 41 . 4/17
You spent a long time with Lucina...

This chapter was cute! Everyone translated well into the Modern/High School AU.

Robin and Lucina were appropriately awkward and cute on their date. And the ending was nice, once again being a nice translation of Lucina's pessimism and Robin's optimism into the Modern Setting.

Great, as always!
gokart48 chapter 41 . 4/17
It's a miracle that either of the two got the courage to talk to one another, let another discuss their feelings. Very sweet and with Robin around, Lucina better get used to compliments lest she permanently have a red flush on her face.
crispytp chapter 40 . 4/17
Ooof, that nightmare is rough.

First Robin dreams about killing Chrom, now he's dreaming about killing Lucina (much the same way he did in Chrom).

At least those are dreams, and he wakes up to the reality that Lucina is there, Grima is destroyed, and they have a happy future.
crispytp chapter 39 . 4/17
Nice chapter!

I think you hinted at it, in the character highlight section of A Future Tied by Fates, but it's cute to see the moment Lucina decided to modify the sword style she learned form Chrom into her own style.

And it was cool to see Robin making keen observations about Chrom and Lucina's styles.
MewFanGirl chapter 41 . 4/17
The reading on the train got me suspicious, but Owain saying that Robin is someone "of a thousand masks" confirmed it. This is a Persona 5 AU, isn't it?
Dracofighter chapter 40 . 4/17
Nice chapters, well written, good work
Guest chapter 38 . 6/18/2017
It could have used another round of proofing. There were some missing words for one.
KimranReech chapter 37 . 6/11/2017
Awww, this was a nice chapter. Maybe a littlè late for the spring event but really who cares, I thought that it was highly enjoyable. I am very happy that you are still doing this and appreciate a lot even if I do not review a whole lot these days. Really should change that. God, the rabbit hat is just so classic Lucina it almost hurts