Reviews for The Sacrifice (complete)
DaronwyK chapter 8 . 6/8/2017
Dark, Disturbing & wonderful!
aryan778 chapter 8 . 6/6/2017
That... THAT IS JUST INSANE. I don't know if I'm crazy for loving this fic or probably a masochist but GOD THAT WASI'm just speechless. Still a bit curious on what will happen to Sesshomaru but yeah hope you give us at least a sequel. PLEAAASE.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 8 . 5/6/2017
This is really, really sad! Thank you for writing it though, even if it made me cry...
MiladyTairiell chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Omg. My heart.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
As much as I enjoyed the story it still tore at my heart. To know that not only does she lose Sesshomaru, but her sister then locks her away. While I can see her raising and loving the child with everything she has, I wish I could have been different. I wish she could have found him again. I wish her sister wasn't so broken and had helped her track him down. I wish Sesshomaru could be free. Nonetheless still beautifully written.
srw601 chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
damn I knew kikyo was bat shit crazy up there in the attic with nothing to do and no people to see that she would go insane. Anyways great story, magnificent!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
I don't even know how to live with myself anymore after that. Just. THAT WAS AMAZING WRITING AND I APPLAUD YOUR CREATIVITY AND DEDICATION. BUT HOLY CRAP I FEEL DEAD INSIDE NOW.
rean395 chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
why? whyyyyyyyyyyy? the best cliffie ending ever!
littleneko1923 chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
What! That's how it ends! NANIIIIII?! Dammit! I need more! You can't just leave me hanging!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Wow that was really good XD I really enjoyed the suspense you built up around the "family tradition" !
Duner89 chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Well that was really creepy. Looks like Kikyou will be taking Kagome's place in the outside world. I wonder what she'll say when people realize that the rest of the family is missing?

And as callous as this might sound, I'm glad that they took Kikyou's blood. A person can give 1 liter of blood a month without any bad side effects. I was afraid that Kagome would've discovered flesh in the the offering instead. It's much harder to replace that.
Maybb chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
Wtf.. It's like I want to hate you for doing this to me but at the same time I just can't get enough of your stories. I feel like a masochist. I wish you could write more kag/sess fics!
nalajess chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
i...i...i kind of hate how wonderful this story is...
kagomesdance chapter 8 . 8/13/2015