Reviews for The Admission
CheetahLee chapter 1 . 7/8
Well done! Very much in character. I have such hopes for those two...
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Hahaha! That was perfect! You did a GREAT job of keeping everyone in character; I could TOTALLY picture this scenario happening on the show. Thanks for sharing your God-given talent for writing!
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
a cute little look at how the show might explain Henry's not dying to Jo. Everyone was in character, I could 'hear' their voices as I read your words.

Good story
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Jo took that well!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
*giggles* She seems like the kind of gal to walk with it.
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Pffft
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Liked this.
DJ Dubois chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I enjoyed this piece. Wish you'd expanded it out a bit more with the actual scenes. Also I can only hope that Jo would take the revelation as well as she did here. (On the show, it might take a while to sink in-it would sink in but I don't think it would be this quickly.)

Thanks for sharing.
coco chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
this is good keep going
girlgeekjf chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Nice job on the characters and dialogue here
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I can definitely see this happening on the show :)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
FINALLY someone writes a fic where Jo finds out! This was great. I could see her taking it that cool. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Finally a fan fiction about Jo finding out Henri Curse ! Lové it home you'te gonna wrote more chapters
margie19142 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Interesting and cute story ... I really enjoyed it.

Thank you for writing and sharing it!

Margie
superlc529 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I read this over on Tumblr and I'm so glad you brought it over here. I loved it! I have a feeling there are going to be quite a few 'Jo finding out Henry's secret' fanfictions. I've even been toying with the idea of writing one. I loved yours. Abe and Henry's father/son dynamic is amazing to watch and just as amazing to read here. Should be interesting to see how Jo will take it on the show if/when she ever finds out.

Nice job! I hope you'll write more Forever stories! :D