Reviews for The Admission
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Hahaha! That was perfect! You did a GREAT job of keeping everyone in character; I could TOTALLY picture this scenario happening on the show. Thanks for sharing your God-given talent for writing!
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
a cute little look at how the show might explain Henry's not dying to Jo. Everyone was in character, I could 'hear' their voices as I read your words.

Good story
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Jo took that well!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
*giggles* She seems like the kind of gal to walk with it.
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Pffft
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Liked this.
DJ Dubois chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I enjoyed this piece. Wish you'd expanded it out a bit more with the actual scenes. Also I can only hope that Jo would take the revelation as well as she did here. (On the show, it might take a while to sink in-it would sink in but I don't think it would be this quickly.)

Thanks for sharing.
coco chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
this is good keep going
girlgeekjf chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Nice job on the characters and dialogue here
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I can definitely see this happening on the show :)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
FINALLY someone writes a fic where Jo finds out! This was great. I could see her taking it that cool. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Finally a fan fiction about Jo finding out Henri Curse ! Lové it home you'te gonna wrote more chapters
margie19142 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Interesting and cute story ... I really enjoyed it.

Thank you for writing and sharing it!

Margie
superlc529 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I read this over on Tumblr and I'm so glad you brought it over here. I loved it! I have a feeling there are going to be quite a few 'Jo finding out Henry's secret' fanfictions. I've even been toying with the idea of writing one. I loved yours. Abe and Henry's father/son dynamic is amazing to watch and just as amazing to read here. Should be interesting to see how Jo will take it on the show if/when she ever finds out.

Nice job! I hope you'll write more Forever stories! :D
DarkElements10 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I really liked this. In fact, I'm hoping that when Jo finds out it's in the way that you wrote it, humorous. As opposed to how dramatic it may be. You kept them all in character and I could easily picture their mannerisms as it went along. Abe was definitely my favorite of this. Great job!