Reviews for The life and times of Hatake Kakashi, nukenin
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 5 . 10/20
I absolutely love this!
The team 7 interactions are adorable and I love Kakashi's attitude in general!
NightWolf0013 chapter 5 . 10/7
Love the idea! Its also well written and keeps the characters separate.

Would love to see a chapter with Shikaku and Inoichi puzzling through Kakashi's old files and trying to figure out what his game is. Maybe even see Kakashi come back for the Chuunin Exams.
mtnikolle chapter 5 . 9/29
How intriguing. I really *do* want to know what motivated this world's original Kakashi to go missing-nin. I'd hoped something might drop during the debriefing - even just a hint. Alas.

Thanks for the lovely story!
Ash0011 chapter 5 . 9/23
awwww, this has so much potential, I really hope you come back to it at some point
I love this story and am re-reading it again. In most fanfiction at this point Kakashi would have been angsting about getting home and his village not trusting him. In denial still about exactly whats going on. Possibly including flashbacks of saccharine sweet scenarios involving loved ones.
I love what you did here with Kakashi. I feel like Kakashi can roll with pretty much anything, (with his trusty books at his side), as long as his loved ones are safe.
I really hope you continue with this. I know someone else picked it up but its got an entirely different vibe than this one. Its fine but its not this one, I love this one. Its perfect.
laelruin chapter 5 . 8/30
I seriously love this story! (Hermione90's is good to, but this one I come across every few months and think to myself "Yeah, I could read that again." and then do. XD This is probably at least my 7th time through. I'd love to see what Inoichi comes up with, how Kakashi deals with Orochimaru, what Itachi thinks of Kakashi stealing his younger brother, whether or not Sasuke defects (though I don't think he'll feel quite the need to now), more of Kakashi's adventures with other Konoha shinobi and their reactions. There's so much potential for hilarity!
Thank you for this wonderful work of art! Troll!Kakashi is my favorite. ;)
L
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 5 . 8/22
Was nice
Kinda of funny
Buil Merangd chapter 5 . 8/13
I love this so much...
CandyBurst chapter 1 . 7/11
This is an incredible story! I love Kakashi’s interactions with Team 7. Having Shikaku‘s perspective mixed in makes it even more intriguing. I’d love to see more, especially a scene where Kakashi gets accepted back to Konoha. Thank you for the wonderful read!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 5 . 7/10
I love it! If you do continue it I'll read it for sure!
Update pleaseeeee!
redcat512 chapter 1 . 6/15
I dunno if you're still interested in nukenin fic but this Kiba as an Akatsuki spy series is pretty great: lost in the woods (and I wander alone) by blackkat which can be found at: archiveofourown. org SLASH series SLASH 722013 (or you can Google it and find it on ffnet but I think the author has AO3 more up to date)
If you're put off by the pairings, they're very minor mentions and it's mostly genfic.
ALSO I should probably say i adore this story of yours so far. Kakashi is such a troll! Love it.
Anonymous Person chapter 5 . 6/7
I really don't think the ending is "lame" in the least. I mean, it's actually quite understandable why Shikaku is probably shaking his head and wondering what the heck he just witnessed. Considering that avoiding "troublesome" matters is practically the Nara mo, it makes perfect sense that Shikaku would be quite exasperated because this situation is pretty much as troublesome as they come.
MarieAndHerDogs chapter 5 . 5/18
This story is amazing! I hope you continue to write it! It’s just so amazing! I love it so much!