Reviews for The life and times of Hatake Kakashi, nukenin
ABZB13 chapter 5 . 4/12/2018
wow
Viridian chapter 5 . 4/12/2018
Thank you for this story ... I love it so much. I've seen it around before, but was a bit reluctant to see what was done to Kakashi's characterization. I'm so glad that Kakashi is still the Kakashi we know and love. But i'm surprised that you stopped for lack of plot. I'd really love to know why this world's Kakashi left Konoha. I really hope you find the inspiration to pick up this story again.
SilentAttendance chapter 5 . 4/8/2018
I like the simplicity of the plot. Very refreshing.
Anaelyssa chapter 5 . 4/8/2018
Curious.
Guess chapter 5 . 4/6/2018
This is hilarious and amazing and I just want to give Kakashi a hug and call him a troll.
SilverDragon1218 chapter 5 . 4/3/2018
Wish there was more! I want to see if Kakashi finds out what he did wrong and I’m curious too. I have sooo many questions and I like seeing the leaf shinobi’s encounters with him. Thanks for the great story and if you write another chapter then I’ll be sure to read it!

Bye and hope ur writers block goes away! :D
Psychotic Tendency chapter 5 . 3/17/2018
I think because this has turned into such a team centered fic, that it should be about Kakashi working to eliminate threats to team 7 or just him being a massive nuisance to them. All the while throwing life lessons at the kids, with confusion and weirdness at the rest of the konoha shinobi. Maybe even some Tsunade harassment going on.

I loved and enjoyed your story though. So thank you for taking your time writing it.

PsychoticTendency
Teligoth Ren chapter 5 . 3/2/2018
Please, please, please pick this back up! I could nearly feel my heart stop when it ended. You nearly made me cry.. You even got me to make a pleading look! It's so good! I will love you forever and ever if you pick it up again. I hope your inspiration comes back. For this world is truly deprived without this work of art. So, in short. You are an amazing writer, and I shall await the continuation with bated breath.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
I will always reread this love love
Bubble chapter 5 . 2/22/2018
It's a shame, really. I like your idea. I hope you find the motivation to continue this story.
As for the plot.. What does someone do if they're in another dimension and have no clue how to get back? Try everything to get back? Have "fun" and mindfuck people left and right with their knowledge? Try to change things or make them better?

You can go whichever way you like, because Kakashi has so much more freedom because of his status but is at the same time still a loyal leaf shinobi and Konoha is so wary but ooh so interested in him now and then there are the other villages.
This constellation gives you so much freedom it's not even funny anymore. Give Kakashi a goal or direction (even if it is just "wtf am I even doing?! wtf is going on?! wtfwtfWTF") and then go from there. What is identical with canon, what not, what changes? Give him a direction and let it guide the other characters and happenings.
It's more or less easy as that. Everyone tries to make plots big and detailed and WOOOOOW but really? You don't need many words for them in reality. One sentence, maybe two – BAM – you got your plot. A reeeeaaally rough one but a plot to guide you nonetheless. The details have time.

You have a good foundation, make something out of it!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 2/17/2018
Wasn't there something about the ANBU being pulled from guarding Naruto when he was younger? I think that being forced to stop protecting his last connection to Minato and Kushina would have pushed him over the edge. Just my thoughts on why the AU Kakashi would have snapped.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 2/17/2018
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG that is too freaking CUTE and Awesome! Hope there will be more.
VividFractals chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
That was really good, hope you'll be able to find inspiration to continue this amazing study further!
rosyhatake chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
yes, the entire plot is amazing. to bad kakashi doesn't even know why he left. I wasn't going to read it cause I thought it would be bad but its pretty good
Rileyyheartt chapter 5 . 2/11/2018
Ah, I really hope you continue this. It's absolutely amazing. As for plot... hmm. I think a previous comment mentioning Danzo's involvement in Kakashi's defectment holds merrit. He could run into Itachi at some point. He could end up assisting in the end of the Kiri civil war. Inoichi's thoughts on Kakashi like Shikaku mentioned would be highly interesting. Then there's still Orochimaru. Plus the whole bit with how Obito is actually alive. Another commenter mentioned Gai. He could prevent Asuma's death in the future. I mentioned Danzo, he could try to take down root. I mean, the only reason Danzo didn't go after Sasuke was because of Itachi's threat. Part of the reason Itachi showed up in Konoha when he did was most likely as a warning against Akatsuki for Konoha and a way to simultaniously remind Danzo to stay away from Sasuke. Then there's Yammato/Tenzo. As much as Obito can't stand Kakashi as Tobi, he is running an S rank organization. You could have Akatsuki try to recruit him. Not sure how that would turn out. Or Jiraiya could pick up on everything he's hearing about Kakashi and seek him out to see what's going on. Most people wouldn't try to fight Jiraiya anyway. Itachi and Kisame left when he showed up because they were at a disadvantage, and while seeking out Kakashi would be a different endeavor, this IS the man who snuck into Ame knowing that more than likely he would come face to face with the Akatsuki leader. It may have been just rumors to him but I'm pretty sure he didn't believe much in circumstance. Or you could use something from one of the movies, not just the manga or anime. It opens up more possibilities.
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »