Reviews for The life and times of Hatake Kakashi, nukenin
dragongirl92 chapter 5 . 9/8/2020
Sadness. I was reading this for a complete story and there is still so far it could go!
iPien chapter 5 . 8/30/2020
Great story! It’s original and it makes me like Kakashi in a way I don’t like him in canon. Maybe because you made him a bit softer. I see it has been a while since you updated and I hope that even if you have given up on this story, you don’t give up writing. You’re really good at creating an easy-to-read and immersive story with relatable characters. I like your writing style! And I look forward to another chapter.
doki doki foreve chapter 5 . 8/28/2020
I really hope you continue this, I really like it too!
StarkWayne chapter 5 . 8/8/2020
Me encanta, Ojalá lo retomarás otra vez , espero con ansias tú actualización... Kakashi c:
dlwlrmay chapter 4 . 8/8/2020
Shikaku being their jounin-sensei is so cute too
dlwlrmay chapter 4 . 8/8/2020
I really want to kill this nakamura guy
dlwlrmay chapter 3 . 8/8/2020
Lol that means Sakura has a contract with Kakashi’s ninken?! Sweet and cute
dlwlrmay chapter 5 . 8/8/2020
Wow this a very nice story with so much potential ! So heart-warming. The reason why I loved this story was the way you gave fair attention to Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke. Mostly Team 7 stories that I’ve read so far only focused on Naruto and Sasuke so I’m really glad you also gave Sakura her importance in this. It’s a bit sad this story is discontinued as it has so much potential
Kuro chapter 5 . 8/7/2020
I would love to have another chapter. This is one of the best story's that I have found where Kakashi is a nukenin. Please continue.
RavenclawGryffindor35 chapter 5 . 7/29/2020
This story is really good! It reminds me of 'if the shoe fits' by Searching. For. Enad.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/25/2020
Wow, just...wow. A friend recommended your fic to me, and I gotta say, I'm certainly not regretting checking it up. This may be one of the best missing-nin fanfics I've read.

I love the way you portrayed everybody, especially Kakashi. They were beautifully in character.

Hope you update this
guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2020
great story!
love kakashi trolling everybdoy, there should be more stories of it!
hmmm...i though about why kakashi left konoha, and of course the first thing i thought of was -it's danzos fault. that would doubly fit with kakashi hating having to hurt children in that world.
and i guess it would be interesting to read how inoichi would view the situation and of course i thought about team 7 as missingnin team.
had to laugh how they ignored everybody to call kakashi sensei.
ZoroxNatsu chapter 5 . 7/4/2020
I love this story. I honestly love it. I have read all the adaptions, but this one is still my favorite. I read it for the first time last year here on and then three times on AO3 and here I am again for a fifth read- through... I desperately hope the muse for this fic will visit you again.
Shikaku puzzeling about it with Inoichi, Kakashi having other missions and running into Konoha Shinobi, obviously the Chuunin exams, maybe the Sandaime contacting him directly with Summons, though that's a bit unrealistic or maybe just Team 7 becoming a real team... There are so many possibilities 3
Well, I'll defininetly be back. Until then, take care and thanks for your hard work!
time2read chapter 5 . 6/30/2020
Great fic!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 5 . 6/27/2020
Oh my goodness. This story is amazing so far! I love the plot and your writing style, you are very talented in writing these characters. Keep up the great work. Thank you for writing.
718 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »