Reviews for The life and times of Hatake Kakashi, nukenin
Spirit Seer chapter 5 . 3/16/2020
This was a really fun read. I've become especially fond of time travel fics lately, and Kakashi time travel, as far as I've seen, is pretty rare. If you have the time and inspiration, I hope that you'll consider continuing this. Even if there's no "plot" in this one (other than Kakashi figuring out what to do with himself and still managing to be Team 7's sensei, despite his nukenin status), maybe there could be a "sequel" of sorts that pursues one. Maybe there was some sort of other purpose behind his other self's defection? Although simply leaving due to hitting a breaking point was a nice touch. It implies things that need to be fixed within the system. I hope that Naruto succeeds in becoming Hokage to allow Kakashi back.

Anyway, I really loved this. Thank you for writing and sharing!
9thstar chapter 5 . 2/8/2020
This is an older story, and I know you probably won't come back to it, but it was a good read while it lasted
TheManTheMythTheMeme chapter 5 . 2/6/2020
really amazing work you have. I would love it is
if you made more but if you can't make any plot that's fine to.
PrettyKitty77 chapter 5 . 1/25/2020
I hope you decide to continue the story at some point it's been an interesting read :-)
vampireacademygirls chapter 5 . 1/24/2020
Very interesting! I like how Team 7 still views him as their sensei despite him being a missing nin
AssassinShroudedInDarkness chapter 5 . 1/23/2020
I actually love this story plz keep writing!
miso-misi chapter 5 . 12/11/2019
this is soo cute 3
thanks for writing this fanfic :D I will be waiting if you deside to continue
that lad micheal chapter 5 . 12/8/2019
fuck that was so good
vwheel10 chapter 5 . 11/27/2019
This is so cool! I’m going to follow it just in case.
vwheel10 chapter 4 . 11/27/2019
Sakura, you are a smart one
vwheel10 chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
This is such a heartwarming chapter!
vwheel10 chapter 2 . 11/27/2019
The new Sensei better be a good Sensei or praying
vwheel10 chapter 1 . 11/27/2019
I love this so much, and Kakashi as a loyal Nukenin is amazing!
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 5 . 10/20/2019
I absolutely love this!
The team 7 interactions are adorable and I love Kakashi's attitude in general!
NightWolf0013 chapter 5 . 10/7/2019
Love the idea! Its also well written and keeps the characters separate.

Would love to see a chapter with Shikaku and Inoichi puzzling through Kakashi's old files and trying to figure out what his game is. Maybe even see Kakashi come back for the Chuunin Exams.
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »