Reviews for I should know better
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 7/20
Loving this good work
Trinity chapter 34 . 6/16
This is... hard to read, mostly. Obviously english is NOT your first language and so therefore, your story is suffering. You have terrible grammar and spelling issues, issues with moving the plot along in a way that makes sense and with writing dialogue that flows well. I highly suggest you find a Beta. It would help immensely to clear up the issues, b/c you do have an interesting story idea here, but just no good way to convey it into a truly compelling story yet. I think you need more time, and def more practice.

Now... I apologize if I've offended you. I'm just trying to explain why I don't care as much for your fic, but your base idea for it IS good. It IS original. And clearly the story IS yours, so as long as YOU'RE happy, that's all that REALLY matters. But I think with time you could do a lot more, is all I'm really saying.

So to conclude... Thanks for sharing the story, sorry if I offended you, and I hope no hard feelings between us in the end. ~Trin
jacksperluvr chapter 34 . 5/11
I loved it.
Babysis64 chapter 34 . 4/17
wow this was a good chapter update thank you for sharing with us. I really do all of them all happiness so far great right. Even their children wow Bella ended up with four mates to protect her this is great.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 34 . 4/16
wow:) I love it:)
Wow great chapter! That was a awesome war I hope no one got hurt to bad
babykyra chapter 26 . 1/3
I meant make it somewhat believable, quadruplets and four mates...
babykyra chapter 26 . 1/3
I really like the story idea I just wish there was a little more effort put in to revising and editing your chapters. There's many grammar mistakes and the point of view changes without any warning sometimes. It's a little too late for this but remember, make it somewhat and four mates is stretching it a little too far... Doesn't leave much room to go in depth about feelings, plot, or thoughts.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 33 . 1/3
i love it:)plis more
Guest chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Great story so far. I hope you get to update more chapters soon I can't wait to see what happens.
katiepyros1995 chapter 31 . 12/7/2016
please update soon
Mrs. VampDiva Belikov chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Oh wow! The Carlisle thing was shocking. I wonder how Bella will feel about that.
silversimon chapter 31 . 7/29/2016
Oops ... sorry for the late review. Did enjoy the more low key aspects. And looking forward to the battle Alice sent warnings about. Where have you been? It's not like you to leave a story for so long.
tammyleeroberts chapter 29 . 7/8/2016
Please update your stories soon
Jessica Love1 chapter 31 . 5/19/2016
Cool!
Five mate's is just WOW!
Please keep up the great work.
And update soon!