Reviews for My Superhero
50fanofmcgarrett chapter 18 . 7/22
Please update soon
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
I can't wait to see the next chapter soon.
traceyaudette chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Please update soon!
traceyaudette chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
I like it! Please keep updating and don't take an eight month(I think that's how long you weren't updating) break again.
MiaR chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
I'm glad to see you've updated and that you got Hailey and Spike back together! Can't wait to read more of this story.
sharon.mayes.353 chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
Loving the story; SPike is so my favourite character
Ealasaid Una chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
are sam and jules together?
samcheese1 chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
I'm glad she's coming to her senses. I don't really sympathize with her at this point and that has nothing to do with me liking Spike. I mean HIS DAD JUST DIED! And she's upset with HIM? Sure he said something hurtful, but he came to apologize right after. I think his dad DYING warrants a little bitterness.
Sorry, you're doing a great job with the story! It's just this whole "she's upset at him even though his dad just died" thing really got to me. That's just because I couldn't imagine my dad dying. I do hope you update soon.
Monibou99 chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
Love it but poor Spike doesn't have much support compare to Hailey... Help him please!
Writer's Madness chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
Can you like update now lol :) love it hun it's flowing nicely :)
Monibou99 chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
I think Spike will be very happy but Ed will try to keep him away from Hailey to "protect" her
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
Will she become friends with winnie and jules?
penguin201105 chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
Loving this story. I think Spike will freak out but be overjoyed. Scared he wont be good enough or will lose them like others in his life. Ed will come around, after he kicks Spike ass and then he will be happy for them. Good job.
Writer's Madness chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
Love it hun keep up the good work :)