Reviews for Malice
NamemeasYouwish chapter 18 . 6/29
I hope you're taking a vacation, or having writer's block, or you're fallen madly in in love, or some other shit like that.
Please drop a word,I'd like to know, that you're safe and sound.
Stay well.
BrownJacket chapter 60 . 5/21
And he swallows. BITCH. Sorry I’ve been off the radar, but just reminding you: your shit’s great and good fuck and I love this and you very much and can’t wait for the new chapter and I called Itachi :-3
Kimiyu chapter 60 . 5/1
OMG! A sex scene! This is the apocalypse xD
I loved Hinata, that is a second apocalypse. She is brave here. And intense.

The scene with Kankuro and the TV drama was priceless ahahaha, those siblings can have a whole fic about them and I'll never get tired of that.

The phone call of Jiraiya was fantastic, loved those lines!

The last living Uchiha is intriguing, I have millions of questions now.
Thanks for this! *o*
Menma Kamikaze chapter 16 . 4/26
i thought naruto could take done 3 people at a time yet somehow he struggled with one
NamemeasYouwish chapter 9 . 3/9
Okay, let's play. ;)
TigrezzTail chapter 60 . 3/8
People been bugging you about actual sex scenes, huh? Although I did enjoy Naruto listing off all the places they've had sex. I hadn't realized there had been so many. You did a good job glossing over them. And how many of us haven't had a piece of electronics we just wanted to smash to pieces? And at first I thought Gaara was looking at Orochimaru. But we already know Itachi is alive. So is this someone else?
NamemeasYouwish chapter 60 . 3/8
Thanks for the new chapter.
The part about Gaara's suffering was more as heartbreaking. For a few moments I forgot that it's "only" a story. I'm impressed by your skill to push the right button.
I reread the first 32 chapters too,and it was worth every minute of my time. I liked your story as it was, but now I nearly love it.
The description of Naruto's and Gaara's feelings,thoughts,and personalities is now in greater detail.
Naruto's dark side is more visible, even if it "sleeps" under the surface. It explains his struggles to break free of his life. Following a social blueprint of conformism,as a way to perfect happiness,tranquillity,and peace of mind can be a trap, forming a noose around the neck. Gaara's human feelings, buried deep in the black box of his mind, are also very good pictured.
one way or another, Gaara isn't black and Naruto isn't white. They are both grey, a dark grey maybe, but that's just fine. It fits their relationship. (And the new picture.)
Metalearthstar chapter 60 . 3/6
Ah you're back at it. I was a little scared you had abandoned this. Fantastic writing as always. By far this is my favorite work of art. I noticed the cover image before you posted this chapter. Its impressive. And to answer the end note I'm sure you have made a lot of fans happy. ;)
maxridelover chapter 60 . 3/6
ok this just got even more interesting!
NamemeasYouwish chapter 16 . 3/6
Nice,new picture you have there. I like it.
Caitlin chapter 59 . 2/15
Three days. Three immersed days is all it took me to read this. I’m so in love with this story I. Hope. It. Never. Ends. Seriously. This is my first time actually reading a fan fiction this fast. You have a talent and have created a wonderful story that got me hooked. I hope you will be able to keep going with this story!
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 33 . 1/18
Your story is amazing. I started to read it 10am yesterday. It is now 4am. Your story and the way you gave life to Naruto and Gaara just captured me. The plot, the development, everything. "I. Can't. Fucking. Stop." was a line uttered multiple times by Gaara, and it's exactly how I feel right now. But, I'm leaving a comment here in this chapter to mark my defeat against sleep (though
I had entertained the thought of making this a 24-hour affair—It's just that good, yeah?) Thank you for sharing your imagination with us, and writing it down so well that we readers can imagine with you.
Kimiyu chapter 59 . 1/3
I always read in a superficial way the dialogues of the protagonist with the secondary characters. Or the dialogues between secondary characters. They are usually there as fillers, with irrelevant papers in the story.
That is not the case in this story. It's the first time that I'm really interested in Hinata. I never saw a similar character development as her. She always seemed to me bland, bored and overrated. Here, in your story, I like her very much. She is not afraid to ask uncomfortable questions to the blond, and at the same time she knows how to give him his space. That conversation they had was memorable. It took me by surprise her personality O_O
And the scene of jealousy of Gaara, unbeatable xD
Each chapter is like a movie, it has many moments, some are sad, others are tense, others are funny. All of them memorable and enjoyable.
This last chapter had everything, humor, tension, despair and moving moments.
I admit that I have a strange humor. I laughed, and laughed loudly, during the scene of the corpse's unearthing. All there coughing and vomiting, and Gaara as always saving the day xD
He is half dead and even with that is more useful than all the others together.
Kankuro's arrival is great! If this were other story, I will be rolling my eyes and skipping his part and say "ooohhh! other boring filler". But his rol is well written, his dinamic with Gaara is interesting, to say the least.
If even Haku, ¡Haku!, is memorable here, what can I say about Sai or Kakashi? They are Norris *o*
I read this chapter, and I read it with all my attention and love.
Thank you very much for sharing your fanfic with us. It is a wonderful walk to the park, with bodily fluids included. A normal, nice and romantic walk would be boring, wouldn't it?
I think that I'm forgeting to add others things that I liked, but I talk too much. I better leave now xD
cigarette-daydreams chapter 59 . 12/14/2017
I am buzzing about the rewrite in chapter 19, so unexpected, i loved it, are you gonna be re writing more, of course i think its all perfect and dosent need to be re written but i love this story so much its exciting to go back and see if anythings been changed or added. especally the sex sceanes, thank you for writing :D
TigrezzTail chapter 59 . 12/13/2017
Wow, did not expect Karin to end up being of any importance. And that was an extremely vivid scene you painted. I hope you didn't enjoy that TOO much... I did like catching up with Hinata and all its implications.