Reviews for Lone Traveler: Consequences and Omakes
tpx1 chapter 12 . 8/26
thank you for sharing!
Wrin chapter 12 . 8/25
Nice. These "after he left" snippets are a lot of fun. Thank you!
Nytefyre chapter 12 . 8/1
Interesting.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 7/7
very good!
WillowBarkTea chapter 4 . 7/2
This one chapter in particular needs to be distributed to the Right Wing Ultra conservatives in power in the US right now. It would probably give them a heart attack if they even manage to finish reading to the end.
draco7347 chapter 12 . 3/27
cant wait for brand new chapters
reddir chapter 11 . 2/22
Really liked these, both in the main story and the consequences.

I watched Hogan's Heroes as a child. Despite growing out of it I still have fond memories of certain scenes and character traits.

This has been a nice nostalgic read of what might have been (although I kinda wish you had done more with Sergeant Schultz). And the closer was inspired. It was a surprisingly touching moment, one that I hadn't imagined or would have expected to be meaningful but was remarkably effective to tie the story, fanfic, consequences, and the Klink character up in a way that was unexpectedly deeply satisfying.

(Okay, lots of 'surprise words' in that last paragraph, but I really was surprised by how much I seemed to care for the Klink character - it took that last line for me to see it.)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 2/3
Love the glimpses into what happened after the visit. :D
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 2/3
Chuin demonstrates that he's the baddest badass ever once again! :D
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/3
Chuin is the baddest badass ever! :D
jon reeve chapter 12 . 2/1
Read marker

/With the way you jump around, I decided I needed a cleaner method of tracking where the hell I left off.

Thanks for writing, though!
Tribernator chapter 1 . 1/18
Daaaaaayummmmm! Heh, I always like reading these chuin fics, I dont see enough of them.
jon reeve chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
It'd be nice if Harry got to meet more of his descendents. Lily got those grandbabies she wanted, after all.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Nice note.

I don't think I've read this file before. Now, I have to catch up!
MrBogus chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
Damn, somehow I didn't read the chapter before. This is a very good one. I just can imagine Klink and Hogan sitting near the camp and waiting for it to blow up...