Reviews for Lone Traveler: Consequences and Omakes
LoneTraveler chapter 10 . 6/29
Too much fun, a good continuation of what Arcturus did after the end of the story. This was a very good idea. I always wondered what would have happened if some of the older members of the Black Family had lived!
KnowInsight chapter 12 . 6/20
i will honestly say having just finished LTGW. I don't recognize what story this concludes. Though it's a great thing Harry did for them. i much prefer these afters to be included or perhaps noted so i can read them right after the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2018
(It was totally Hermione.)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/20/2018
It's nice to see Dolores happy! I hope nothing changes that.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2018
believing in GOD The Creator no matter the name(s) your culture gives he/she should not matter all most all religions believe in a head God at the top of many under Gods or only one God with many Saints below him/her. we are all children of GOD The Creator.
Elizabeth Annette chapter 12 . 5/23/2018
are you not going to finish this and other stories in the traveler universes?
surviversp chapter 11 . 2/28/2018
Thank you for this extended look at how things ended up for this interaction. It was a very nice to see.
tpx1 chapter 12 . 8/26/2017
thank you for sharing!
Wrin chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
Nice. These "after he left" snippets are a lot of fun. Thank you!
Nytefyre chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
Interesting.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
creativesm75 chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
very good!
WillowBarkTea chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
This one chapter in particular needs to be distributed to the Right Wing Ultra conservatives in power in the US right now. It would probably give them a heart attack if they even manage to finish reading to the end.
draco7347 chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
cant wait for brand new chapters
reddir chapter 11 . 2/22/2017
Really liked these, both in the main story and the consequences.

I watched Hogan's Heroes as a child. Despite growing out of it I still have fond memories of certain scenes and character traits.

This has been a nice nostalgic read of what might have been (although I kinda wish you had done more with Sergeant Schultz). And the closer was inspired. It was a surprisingly touching moment, one that I hadn't imagined or would have expected to be meaningful but was remarkably effective to tie the story, fanfic, consequences, and the Klink character up in a way that was unexpectedly deeply satisfying.

(Okay, lots of 'surprise words' in that last paragraph, but I really was surprised by how much I seemed to care for the Klink character - it took that last line for me to see it.)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 2/3/2017
Love the glimpses into what happened after the visit. :D