Reviews for First Month of Freedom
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I cant find any CR fics that have my intrest except for this one.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Good job for somebody who has brain damage!
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Good story so far. Is Mrs. Tweedy going to be In It? I'd like to see her In the story. She's my favorite character In Chicken Run. Please put Mrs. Tweedy Into the story.
ElsaLuver chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
"Because if roosters produce eggs then they produce something else and-" LOL!
I actually can see Nick doing that! I wish this story was FINSHED!
molly chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
please continue i really enjoyed reading this story i cant wait 2 see what happens next :)
bleachtoshiroxrangikuhitsugaya chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
trop michou continue stp
Sugkuk chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
omg i just LOVE this part! xD

"Because if roosters don't produce eggs then they produce something else, and.", Nick cut in annoyingly.

"Hey! None of us need to be discussing that!", Bunty scowled at him.
Sugkuk chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
i LOVE IT!
Cartoonatic chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
This story is brimming over with coolness! Seriously, please publish chappie 4 soon!
Me chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
Hey keep up the good work! This is nice! I've been yearning to see a Ginger/Rocky romance fic since I watched the movie!
Psi Kat chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
(laughs) Sweet! Update soon!
bobthebest chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
that was if i sound slightly mean, it's just that it's xmas eve, and i hate the day before xmas! but good story. write more! write more! whats gonna happen?
who knows chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
are you going to continue this? because its really good, i'd like to see where this goes. keep up the great work!
MaidM chapter 3 . 5/5/2003
pretty good. could improve.
teddybear chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
i love this fic! i wish rocky and fowler would have had that fist fight. i would love for rocky to beat fowler up one of these days. please please please please hurry with the next chapter