Reviews for Ale to the King
karenovera chapter 1 . 6/28
Best Fate/Zero fanfic ever!
alrickit chapter 1 . 4/24
Adorable
Fher34 chapter 1 . 1/10
Lmao. Way to go!
Nadesiko-hime chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Me encantó! totalmente ocurrente y delirante, una genialidad este fic... me reido en algunas partes, y entretenido mucho, fabuloso!

I loved! Totally entertaining and delirious, a genius this fic ... I laugh at some parts, and entertained a lot, fabulous!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
lmao! yes saber you are definitely a mean drunk.
Shenanigano chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Lovely Story, indeed! I enjoyed reading it a lot! I wish more stories like this existed here, but well we cant have everything... That is fine though, every time I stumble upon these fanfics, they seem to warm my heart. So thank you for writing this, I and many other people appreciate it a lot! Continue the good work!
azyungalah chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
This was absolutely fantastic. Though I would have liked to see Diarmuid get a little drunker.
librastar chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Just had to leave a review for this one - I nearly died laughing at the end when Gil shouted for Kirei. Humorous, very much in character and was that a tiny little bit of Gil/Saber with that little compliment? :p either way, fantastic job and thanks for writing!
TTY7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Man, my friends give me the best story recommendations. This little one-shot was so funny. I was giggling the whole time, especially with Saber's "mean drunk" moments. Definitely love this one! With Fate/Zero being as dark as it is, it's nice to see a story of innocent competition gone wrong. XD Great work! Keep it up. :D
Shattering Desire chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I have to agree with Gilgamesh's weakness against beer; I mean, the first thing I ever drank was Budweiser, but I after I got into the hard stuff? Can't even stomach that stuff or any other kind of beer, at least not without getting really sick, lol!

But good on Saber and Lancer's "bromance," they got going! xD
Modify the Lifestream chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
The king of knights is the king of the bar!
Three cheers for saber!
fangirl0234 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
The best fanfic I have ever . . *INTENSE FANGIRLING* AAAAAAAAEEE aawwww saberXlancer brotp for the win! Maybe you'll make a sequel? Or something else with the best brotp ever (saberXlancer)? PLEASE! I barely review fanfics. Its the best of the best if I review!
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
It was a really great and a funny story nicely done!
Unlimited Power chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This was extremely amusing and fun to read. Thanks for writing :)
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
haha holy shiz, this is way too good! :'D
LOL so funny, was laughing...They're all so cute lol!
looks like the king of heroes is losing today! XD