Reviews for IQ&EQ
Scorpionnumber1 chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Great story so far! i realy enjoy it. I hope that its not too lte to tell u that i am realy interested in reading both of those stries that ur planing on but mostly the first one : - )
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
First of all, imaginative for an 8th grader. Some inconsistencies but I'm gonna finish the story.
AkimaDoll chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Over-all not bad, but as a Buckeye, I have to point out that Cleveland is a 4.5 hour plane ride from Los Angeles, a 34 hour drive, or a whopping 2.5 day train ride. So perhaps not the best random city to chose, lol!
linda p chapter 17 . 4/22/2015
Great story. I will miss it.
WriterFreak001 chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
Just one question... what was Paige gonna tell Ralph towards the beginning of the chapter? O_o (the one where Walter told her to spare him the details)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
I'm confused, so is paige that sunbeam kids mother or not?
Guest 123 chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
I was clapping at the last few lines of your story. This has been one of my favorite Scorpion stories of all time. I loved this story and tonight episode. This story is pretty much perfect in my opinion.

123

Thanks for this wonderful story about the balance of IQ&EQ .
CassiWinchester chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
I'm only on chapter six but I have an idea. Instead of the hint being 'Scorpion's are coming' Try instead there's a Cyclone heading our way, anything to make it less obvious.
storygirl58 chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
Story 2
Guest 123 chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
Please don't tell me that's it ? This wonderful story just can't end like that. Please add one or more chapters. Please. Great Chapter by the way! :D

123
Guest chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
that CANT be it, please write more!
00Geeky00 00Goggles00 chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Only five?! C'mon dude I basically joined Cirque Du Soleil, Fangirl Division! Also, illegal fireworks lead to Toby x Happy moments apparently. But just...augh! Can all the ships just be canon already?!
guest chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
Walter?!
Michelle Turner chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
Love this section! Only thing is, shouldn't the emergency number be 9-1-1 instead of 1-1-2?
Maddie chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
GAAAA NOOOOOOOOO WALTER OMG WRITE WRITE WRITE. NO. NO. NO. OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE LIKE SOON. LIKE ASAP. oh my god. Keep writing and update soon! I love it!