Reviews for Typical-Girl-Falls-Into-Middle-Earth-And-Has-Lemon-With-Durin-Brothers
100%
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Holy shit this was so good. Wow
Lex chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
One of the best one-shots I’ve read in a while! Great job!
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Omg that was hot.

You should do one but have the elves and a girl
ArandoraStar chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Yessss. Love this. and I totally feel your pain. I hate that there aren't more Fili/Kili/OC or Fili/Kili/Thorin/OC fics.
KaraAlissa chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Absolutely fantastic!
cleanh2ogal chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
This story is nothing but mysogeny. Having your female character dominated by men is shameful. Sky resisted their advances on all levels BUT you had her resistance overpowered. Shame on you.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
So yummy! They can ravage me any time ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
You should make a sequel or turn it into a story and she becomes pregnant and doesn't know who's the father.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
All of your fan fictions fucking suck. What's with your need to sexualize every character every time. This isn't story writing. its absolutely insulting to the beauty behind the perfect already existent stories. Shame.
starcrossedloddy chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Ok that was freaking amazing. Great writing! I am officially your new fan LOL
jonesmb chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Great lemon! I really like the way you portray the brothers different personalities, Kili always struck me as being rough in bed, while Fili would be tender and loving, and I also love the fact that Sky resists their advances for as long as possible.
Adraa Blanche-Lune chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
xD I think you know pirates of the Caribbean, don't it? Anyway, very good story. The best lemon I've ever read.
cleanh2ogal57 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Love all the details:). It reminds me of some of my own three-somes.
kvanausdoll chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Love it! You should add some more with these three :)