Reviews for Typical-Girl-Falls-Into-Middle-Earth-And-Has-Lemon-With-Durin-Brothers
Spaz85 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Great story! Loved it!
LadyMedusaAshe chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This made me very, hmm, Happy. Guilty pleasure happy. You really should try and make a full length fic from this plotline. Regardless if its done (possibly far too) often or not, I for one would greatly enjoy your particular version. Or if you really do not feel the urge to write more then know that I definitely enjoyed this and that I appreciate your smut genious. :) So thank you for that.
Wynni chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Oh tell me Skye's bein' there changes the outcome of BoFA,
and this little love interlude is delightful!
Tasteful-Lies chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I loved the smut.
Also it was really cute how you made sky want fili, but just tolerate kili.:) you should write another
Dragon MoonX chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Such beautiful hot dwarf action. And you put in a great amount of detail too. Not just the sex scenes, but everything starting at the beginning with how their eyes gazed deeply into hers, how Fili tasted like cinnamon and salt. And I loved Kili going beserk on Fili after his pants were used as a clean up rag. Lol That was great. :)

I can't write a review using pigpen cypher, but I can write a review using Khuzdul. Nuzuh gamut. Which is my way of saying this story is very good.
ReBirDath chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Great! I just found you wandering for a good fanfic and well I really appreciate it! I will follow your stories, go on and thank you. :)
Twelvepercentt chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Okay, I knew this would be good before I read it cause it's you, but seriously... So amazing, like I can't think of something bad. I would not at all be opposed to a second part of this, hell, if you were up for it, I'd read this for many chapters :) but I understand if you just wanted to do a one-shot. It is so hard to find Fili/oc/kili smut, Let alone something that is good! But this is A! I love the differences in how Fili and Kili are too :) i can't wait to read more of your work!
issv chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Love this lemon. Please keep writing more with this pairing! You should definitely do another one-shot and include Thorin ;)
Cerulean89 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Loved it very much. I think you should continue it. Might make a good chapter story. I see potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Jaoakxushvaiqiwuwyeyqilalsxbs scejekaiajehshahsjkddbb c hdhejajdb. Behaksicjee
greaserslady chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I LOVE this story! Thanks so much for sharing it! :)
Madd Chatter chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Kudos!
wockerjabi chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh good lord, LOL.

That's a neat trick Fili has with the voice that can soothe wild fangirls. I can easily see the two who do everything together pair up to seduce a woman (although I hope they wouldn't lock her in!)
dragynfyre18 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
When life gives you lemons... read and enjoy! I know i did. You truly should consider a continuation. I mean who could possibly get tired of Fili/Kili yumminess?

And you are 100% correct there just are not enough 3&4 way lemons with these three.

Sigh* i know i can't write them, i have a hard enough time with the light lemons i do write.
AvisMidnight1029 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I love your story. Out of the few lemons I have read this is the best. Do you know if you are going to continue this story? If so might I advise you think about having it take place after the Battle of the Five Armies? It think it would be a great idea and would appreciate it if you would take my idea into consideration. I can't wait to read more from you.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »