Reviews for Typical-Girl-Falls-Into-Middle-Earth-And-Has-Lemon-With-Durin-Brothers
Skywolf42 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I think this story is awesome and I wish more people would review regardless of whether or not they'll agree with me! I will even kiss the flamer who reviews! On the mouth! With tongue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I love it
CelticAngel86 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Darling darling THAT was insatiable D buwahahahah! Very wonderful and gripping and quite stimulating D I look forward to more of this in the near future teehee. I love the contrasting differences you play on the brothers, how Fili is soft and gentle showing his more experienced years above his little brother, able to be patient when his base animal instincts were probably screaming for him to pounce on her. And then Kili being all brutish and demanding, beautiful simply beautiful ) Can't wait for more!
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was great! I'm loving your stories! Kili was fascinating to me. I'm going to be thinking about him for days, trying to figure him out. I found it so interesting how he disregarded Fili's direction repeatedly. The scuffle and Kili's pants was great. It added the necessary story to keep it sexy and meaningful.
FeeKilico chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh my.. very very good. This is a perfect lemon pie. I always imagined kili being the dominant one.
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3