Reviews for I've Loved You Since The First Moment I Saw You
KarenWriter chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaah! I literally squealed the whole time
Question mark chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Is your name per chance Rosalie?
ouatqueen12 chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
I'm not sure if anyone guessed but is it your name or someone your'e close to named Rosalie? By the way, this story is amazing. I love everything about it especially how excited Killian has been and how Snow and Emma are having that special "pregnant daughter shopping/bonding" thing. Lol. Keep writing because you have a gift.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
THE HIATUS IS OVER WRITE AGAIN! I loved this story so much and it made me so happy how Rosalie and Killian bond so well! I'm really glad that Emma and Killian are having another baby too!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
I cant wait until after the hiatus for more cs fluff!
Andria chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Such a great update! I had to start over since I couldn't remember where I left off. so glad they are pregnant again! Please update again soon!
fandomgypsypeculiarqueen chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
Don't wait! Keep going 3
rosepose chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
It's not that much of a cliffhanger actually. I couldn't do much else but now when the show comes back on Emma will have to deal with the queens of darkness and another baby!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Omg just leave it as a cliffhanger
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Where is the rest? How could u not finish? One of the best family Captain Swan fics I have read!
Luv2read20 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
I hope Killian can find where Emma is. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Andria chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
I always love this story when there is a new chapter! Last week's episode was absolutely heartbreaking and I still feel so so bad for Emma. Hopefully Killian can get to her before she does something bad! :D Love Captain Swan
rosepose chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Hey guys, it might be a little longer until my next update because I have started a new story. It's called "The Ghost Pirate"
Luv2read20 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
That is great. I feel so bad for killian, I know he want to tell emma but he can't. Maybe talking to david would help him. Rumple is so bad, he does not deserve belle; and when she found what he is doing...oh man the drama. Rumple literary dug his own grave. Love henry trying to help his parents out.
Andria chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Henry totally shouldn't be punished for what he did! He was only trying to get his parents (killian and emma) back together. :) great job!