Reviews for Bleach
Gentle Kit chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Very sad and disturbing. nice job. :
Ryous lil Tenshi chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
I luff it.
Ksiezniczka chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
aw, sadness. the line "it wont go away" really got to me.
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
wow, that was real detailed. i could like, feel the pain. one thing, tho: "I wreak of the corrosive substance" should have been written: "I reek of the corrosive substance". Reek, not wreak. other than hat, no errors, and very awesome
Gabriel of Dreams-Yume Chan chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
awsome story i love it!
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Nachzes: Hm...I expected it to be different...but...it was awesome all the same. I NEED to put you on my lists!
Chiharu-Chan chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
Its great.
ImmortalChaos chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
"It won’t go away," he says looking up at me, his breath hitching. "I can’t make it go away…"

His voice breaks on the last few words and I know I have won.

Oh My God! Dear Ra! Simply amazing! The imagery...I think I'm going to email you, unless you decide to be nice and email me () *grins*.

Love ya's (and your fics!)

Chaos
abrandnewboom chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm on the verge of tears and thats a rare thing for me.

Live long and write loads,

~evilcourtney~
Rein chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
WHAT THE HELL! You can't just stop writing like that! Go on! Update already!

Rein...an an angry one at that
Eris chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
That's twisted, but good. I just hate Bakura sometimes. And then... sometimes I love him. Ya know? I feel like he does sometimes... like Ryou's weak and needs to be punished. And then I think, 'No, there's no way he deserves to be mis-treated like that.' And I go all allegorical and write depressing fanfiction. *sigh* It doesn't matter. The story was good, that's what this is about. Keep writing! Ja!

Eris~
Blue-Kool-Aid chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
That was so kawaii! Awesome job on this fic! ~ Keep up the excellent writing!

~Blue-Kool-Aid~
Blue-Kool-Aid chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Awh! That was awesome! o.O; I though I reviewed this fic before... Interesting... Anyway! It was excellent! I love your fics! -worships the great authoress known as Artemis Zephyr- _

-looks at sees that another chapter ahs been added- *Starry-eyes* I must read it! _!

Keep up the great work! ~

~Blue-Kool-Aid~
Ani-Coolgirl chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
O.O Umm... good... kinda freaky... but good... you can do that with bleach? ~stiffles a giggle~ I broke the mood! ~bursts out laughing~ Don't ask, just don't ask. ANYway. CONTINUE!
redrose2310 chapter 2 . 2/4/2003