Reviews for For Now
Hookedonreaing chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Hi Victoria G! I just read your fic "For Now" and yes, it's definitely an angst fic. I thought I can handle it but it pulls on my heart string that poor Shiz might wait forever for Nat. Okay, I know it's only a fic and yes, you did warn me...Sob...sob...if only the story was not so well written and the flow so smooth...

Please do not think that I am trashing you; au contraire, I am paying you homage for your writing and imagination!

Thank you for sharing and posting. I am off to read more of your fics.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Awwww! What a sad and unrequited love can do. That was just bittersweet. I hope that eventually Natsuki will also feel the same way.

Very nice! Thanks!
Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Very good! Perfectly written as usual! Pleeeaase more ShizNat stories!
DancingElephant chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
That made me feel kind of heartbroken, but not quite. I can't seem to find the right word. This one-shot is sad, yet it is not. It holds the promise of something more - not something that'll be written, but something that could happen and I don't know, I really like it. I like to hope for a happy ending, without actually getting it. And I love sad endings. This one could be either, from my point of view.

Anyways, good to see new stories from you. I can only hope to read more from you in the future.
sachii.ballpoint chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Is this set in a dystopian future? I can't help but imagine this happening in a space shuttle for some reason, Very well written as always! and the emotions just feel absolutely authentic! If you weren't already in my favorite authors list I'd favorite you a hundred times more. Keep Writting!

- I was too lazy to log in but this warrants a very well deserved review
jjj chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Well, well. There is always a rhythm to the way you write and I deeply admire it. It is good to read this one-shot. A pleasure as it is has been, my gratitude to you Victoria san.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow, this is a angsty and emotional one-shot. Brilliantly written!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
very cool
sammykhann chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
awesome! Loved the narrative style. So interesting and unique.
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Nice to read something from you again. That was quite intense, thanks for sharing :)