Reviews for The Unbound Soul
R chapter 7 . 1/7
And I ALREADY dislike what you are doing with Harry. A defensive/slippery type, as opposed to the powerhouse tenzo supposedly becomes. Aside from the fact that he is growing in response to the personal style of SOMEONE ELSE, Have you forgoten the fact that Tenzo was no close-combat type in canon? He was always the ninjutsu kind of fighter. Not to mention the fact that Mokuton usage tired him quickly.

Shame. Kinda wanted to see thus play out.
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 12 . 10/8/2019
C'mon! Why aren't they ANBU yet?! They were supposed to join ages ago! And you are talking utter bullshit. This is completely cannon. When are you going to expand on the HP universe?!
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 11 . 10/8/2019
He's still a chuunin?! C'mon! And a ninjato would have been a much cooler weapon! Short swords are so uncool. They have kunai for that.
hotcat chapter 42 . 9/20/2019
hope you update more. great story
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 42 . 8/24/2019
What will happen next time?
When will Kuma and Tora meet Naruto?
Will Sirius and Remus ever realize that the Harry they have is not their true godson?
Pygmy Hippo chapter 42 . 7/17/2019
Such fun to read again! I love all your stories :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2019
Just rereading old things, would love if your muse would get reinspired for this
Impresses reader chapter 42 . 5/13/2019
This is the treasure I was seeking in a fanfic.

Absolutely brilliant. Truly a joy to read.
I have no idea if you are still active on this site. I hope in my heart that you are and that you might consider continuing this particular fic. I am a great admirer of your others fics as well.

You are a spectacular writer.

Hope you find inspiration as well as time to continue. For life is always busy and there never seems to be enough time.

All the very best of wishes
An avid fan
Ellie68 chapter 42 . 4/4/2019
Utterly brilliant. This is the second time I’ve read this because I had a sudden desire to read it again. It was just as good as I thought it was and better, well worth the time I spent searching for it. I wish you hadn’t abandoned the story but I’m very grateful you got as far as you did. Thanks! I really enjoyed reading it.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 42 . 4/1/2019
best Harry potter/naruto crossover I have ever read ( this and bug boy are epic )
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
no fire element? no rinnegan or sharingan or byakugan or tenseigan ar rinne sharingan? this is most unusual...
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
so... he gained only two kekkei genkai? seems little... or not. i dont really know.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 42 . 9/18/2018
Hope you will able to add more chapters to your stories soon
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 41 . 9/18/2018
Amazing how everything went even more to help without harry there
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 40 . 9/17/2018