Reviews for The Unbound Soul
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 42 . 5h
Please continue this story and update soon!
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 42 . 5/2
Superb as always. Hope this continue
naterholt chapter 16 . 4/12
WTF OTTERS? that is the gayest thing I've ever heard of. Millions of animals to choose from and you as an author chose an otter. Literally the dumbest thing I've ever read.
godzillasucks1234 chapter 2 . 3/24
I would get fucking shit like san and kun, but fucking gaki too? Why does every fuck face think its a good idea to use japanese words like that. My fucking god this is an english fan fiction right? I swear I wanna just go back in time and shoot the motherfucker who started this retarded shit in the face and the go in a time loop to kill him till im fucking tired.
Assuncao chapter 22 . 3/10
OMG! the Jinchuuriki of the two-tailed cat, isn't it? '0'
Assuncao chapter 21 . 3/10
wouldn't the date at the beginning of the chapter be 295?
Nad19 chapter 28 . 1/4
geez this kakashi sure is very very ooc, not thay it's bad
Nad19 chapter 16 . 1/4
i wonder if harry will got send to england latter, i kinda not sure if i want to see it or not. maybe go there briefly and cone back after a couple months?
Nad19 chapter 4 . 1/4
damnit tsunade! he is a victim too!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 41 . 12/28/2020
Update please
Ranmaleopard chapter 42 . 12/4/2020
This is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
bluestorm28 chapter 42 . 11/28/2020
I know it been 3 years since you last updated but I'm just wondering will you ever be coming back to this story?
Vallavarayan chapter 12 . 7/24/2020
wood release ninjas... not being present for naruto's birth- when they could have helped out if the worst happened. They would surely have planned for the worst- and had them both in the village in the hopes of using them to subdue the biju.

hope you have him use his magic soon...
Vallavarayan chapter 7 . 7/24/2020
i always felt that danzo blew it up to trash sakumo's reputation to decrease the chances of him becoming a hokage candidate. if sakumo had lived, he could have done much much more good for the village as he was supposedly as strong as the 3 students of the third.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 42 . 7/21/2020
This is very well written. The character development and plot development is on point. I love the introduction of new characters and while I was hesitant on Tora having the Otter contact, it actually works really well. I can't wait to see what you do with this, and I hope it is still being continued?
1,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »