Reviews for Truthseekers
TherSia chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
I just finished rereading this again. This is amazing! Always! I really love the devotion Lex shown in this story. He's like the Dark soulmate you always dream of and would die for! I want one! Not to mention a billionaires, too!
lexie2 chapter 20 . 1/22/2007
Excellent as usual. I love Lex and Chloe and how you depict them in your fics.
Lrnd chapter 20 . 5/2/2005
omg such a fabulous story
KanSol chapter 20 . 7/2/2003
That was a beautiful ending. I'm very sad there's nothing left to read. I could always read it again, but I don't think I'm going to forget this story. It just seemed so real. Like it fit right into the Smallville/Superman timeline. You did a really excellent job with this.
KanSol chapter 19 . 7/2/2003
How could she almost get herself killed again? She was just reunited! This lady has problems. I hope she makes it and the baby out alive.
KanSol chapter 17 . 7/2/2003
That was cool how you inserted Batman. I like it.
KanSol chapter 14 . 7/2/2003
You are so mean, putting her through all of these. At least she found Lois-I mean she just woke up from a coma. Did you miss that? Just Kidding.
KanSol chapter 13 . 7/2/2003
Why does she have to leave? That can't be good, poor Lex. What is he going to do?
KanSol chapter 11 . 7/2/2003
I like it-I don't have any comments. I love the way you portrait Lex and all the things he did for Chloe.
KanSol chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
She's awake-I don't know whether to rejoice or cry. I'm torn.
KanSol chapter 7 . 7/2/2003
Clark didn't have to act like a prick, but oh well-he'll get whats coming to him. At least I think so.
KanSol chapter 6 . 7/2/2003
Go Superman! Glad to see those to are so deeply in love. Nice work
KanSol chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
That was a pretty interesting way to write the chapter and a pretty interesting chapter. BLISS seems very happy. Very emotional.
KanSol chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
She's dead! How could you do that? I don't know waht to say. *looks around* I gotta go.
KanSol chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
That was so nice. I loved it.