Reviews for You Know I'm No Good
sincepotter chapter 3 . 8/8/2019
eight years later still waiting we cant quit lol
L.K.Philips chapter 3 . 4/30/2019
I hope someday you continue this story. I really enjoy their banters and the sexual parts are hot as hell. Canonly, Trevor IS a sappy, cuddle-lover, weirdly romantic dude who paid attention to subtle details of his person of interest. So it's not weird at all if he turn fluffy for a bit here. He cuddled Floyd because he's lonely for fs. He craved hugs and human touch! And of course he's also a sex addict...he'll stick his thing to anything with hole. And somehow I'm fine with that. LoL
Qewbix chapter 3 . 11/7/2018
I love these stories of yours. Too bad ya didn't continue :( But hey still fun to reread :P
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2018
This is fucking disturbing
Quinnzy chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
Christ, it was good rereading this story. Please do more, I beg you!
LolaSpiderDance chapter 3 . 1/21/2018
Where’d you go? Is there more!? Please let there be more!
barrrbs chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Your story plots are amazing! I can't wait for the next part!
Morrowsong chapter 2 . 4/20/2017
I really, really hope that you still plan on writing more stories about Trevor and Evelyn! It'd be such a waste to let this go.
the fyrdraca chapter 3 . 3/29/2017
Your characterisation and dialogue is absolutely on point once again. I felt warm and fuzzy at things getting cute between those two. Looks like it's been a while, so here's hoping you come back to share more of your wonderful writing with us soon.
GraysonGirl13 chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
That was f-ing perfect. The plot, characters, situation, totally perfect. Bring Micheal in was fantastic, you haven't used a character you can't get 100% right yet. I can't wait to see how things develop in the future! I eagerly await the next part!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Awwwwwww... I need more! It was a great read
betty-boo chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Ahh man I was so into this and looking forward to the next one but then realised this was posted well over a year ago and nothing. Ah well. I enjoyed the ride whilst it was going. I think the way you write Trevor is great. He has so many layers and extremities but it's sometimes not easy to read, but yours was. At times, it went a little deep for me, but that's just a personal thing.
Nightwalker6690 chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Omfg this series is amazing! You write Trevor perfectly! II see this was posted in 2014. I really hope the series wasn't abandoned because this is amazing it's exactly the kind of story I have been Looking for there aren't many Trevor/oc stories this well written. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next installment!
amanda chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
i love this story and i totally want to see where it goes. I NEED MORE! this was written in 2014 and its officially 2016, hopefully you haven't abandoned us!:)
Her Secret Desires chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I've read both your stories and I love them! They are not only well written but I believe you've captured Trevor perfectly. Please tell me that you are still planning on continuing Trevor and Evelyn's story because I'm really looking forward to seeing where this relationship takes them.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »