Reviews for You Know I'm No Good
GraysonGirl13 chapter 3 . 1/1
That was f-ing perfect. The plot, characters, situation, totally perfect. Bring Micheal in was fantastic, you haven't used a character you can't get 100% right yet. I can't wait to see how things develop in the future! I eagerly await the next part!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Awwwwwww... I need more! It was a great read
betty-boo chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Ahh man I was so into this and looking forward to the next one but then realised this was posted well over a year ago and nothing. Ah well. I enjoyed the ride whilst it was going. I think the way you write Trevor is great. He has so many layers and extremities but it's sometimes not easy to read, but yours was. At times, it went a little deep for me, but that's just a personal thing.
Nightwalker6690 chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Omfg this series is amazing! You write Trevor perfectly! II see this was posted in 2014. I really hope the series wasn't abandoned because this is amazing it's exactly the kind of story I have been Looking for there aren't many Trevor/oc stories this well written. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next installment!
amanda chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
i love this story and i totally want to see where it goes. I NEED MORE! this was written in 2014 and its officially 2016, hopefully you haven't abandoned us!:)
Her Secret Desires chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I've read both your stories and I love them! They are not only well written but I believe you've captured Trevor perfectly. Please tell me that you are still planning on continuing Trevor and Evelyn's story because I'm really looking forward to seeing where this relationship takes them.
Kyokkou chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Your writing for Trevor is spot on! I love Evelyn too. A lot of the stories I've read have characters involved with Trevor that don't really seem to think about who he is or what he does, so thank you so, so, so much for creating this.

I'm also glad that the relationship didn't evolve/progress that quickly. Most of the time when I find stories with him characters seem to just jump his bones within a few chapters, but this was realistic. Evelyn wasn't bullied into anything she did with him, and she actually thought everything through thoroughly before she did anything.

Words can't express how giddy I felt when I saw your author note stating that there's a possibility for another installment with this character, not to mention it could possibly longer than the first? Yes please! I absolutely adore your stories, and I can't wait to read what you've written next! c:
garfunkie chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
jesus fucking christ, i love this story! i read both instalments this afternoon and it honestly was amazing. your writing is so well put-together, and Evy is an excellent character, Trevor is on point and the whole way through was just an excellent roller coaster of great times! the dialogue was fucking brilliant, by the way - you've done an excellent job with it. and the fact that it's going slow makes it all the more better, but not painfully slow - like the little parts you've added gives it time to build and mould into something bigger without it being triggered into a 'sexual turns into romantic' story which sometime happens.

you've planned it out so well, and Evy's cautiousness is so realistic for the character you've made her into. i love that she's not like, bloody psychotic and willing to just throw herself into a massive fucking mess, but i also love that she's not weak-willed and scared, and able to bullied into situations that could end badly for her. her ability to think through her current mental state and just be like 'fuck it' is great! she's an amazing OC ~ excellent back story and has a steady head on her that clicks really well with Trevor's own brand of 'fuck it'.

every part of this series, even every paragraph, was amazing. i have no complaints, whatsoever, even those twangs that you get sometimes while reading a FF that makes you go 'why on earth did you put that in'. perfect, really incredibly perfect and i'm devastated that there's not more for me to read. you've obviously put a lot of work into this series, and it shows, because the day i get the notification that you've posted the next story, i will probably let out a massive fucking shriek, i am that excited!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Wow, this is really good. I read this story and your other one pretty much in one sitting. Trevor was always my favorite character in GTA V. He's crazy yeah... but so damn loveable. I love how his relationship with Evvy isn't a typical romance. It feels so fleshed out and real... almost like you wrote his character yourself. It was fun to see Michael react to them too. I'd like to see more of him in future installments as well as Franklin.

I don't know if you plan to keep the series going or not but it would be a real shame if it isn't continued. It's really hard to come across brilliantly written fanfiction such as this one that captures a character like Trevor so well that I could hear his voice as I read the lines.

And there is something undeniably attractive about him isn't there? XD
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Nice little open ending development.
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
What complex relationships.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
"Here we are again"

"It's always such a pleasure"

It's gonna be an awkward phone call.
tacitshenanigans chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I love this story! Can't wait for the next part :)
HolyThisNerd chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This series is one of the best Trevor/OC ever. Evy isn't disgusting and similar to Trevor but isnt a character that is just an total opposite to Trevor that they wouldn't work. Your a really good writer and I look forward to the third part in the series.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
Absolutely love love love this story. I have never read a fanfiction that was so well written and creative. If it says anything, this is my first story to ever review. Usually, if there's a character that sparks my interest, I find a fafiction, read a little bit, grow bored or not enjoy where the story is going or not enjoy the OC they create, and stop right there. This is the first where I'm craving more! And can I just say I love Evelyn? She is so...rounded? Idk how to put it. She's not your typical Mary Sue. She's got her own issues and I ove that. I can see parts of myself in her and I'm sure everyone else can find her just as relatable.
Honestly, I was scared to even look for a story staring Trevor as a romantic lead. I didn't think anyone else would get him or why someone could be attracted to him. (Let's face it, he does not seem like the most ideal boyfriend material on the surface.) You get it. It's like you took thoughts and feelings out of my head that I didn't even know about and penned a really amazing story out of them. I'm not trying to overexaggerate or anything. I just didn't know why I was attracted to Trevor so much until I read this.
I'll quit rambling but I can't say this enough: I love these characters and this story. Please please please continue. :)