Reviews for Breaking and Entering
Calebski chapter 1 . 5/28
Wonderful!
cafeanna chapter 1 . 5/12
I adore this Tomione! It's so cute! I love how you fleshed out their personalities with Hermione as the good girl and Tom as the bad boy. It's so classic, I love it.

And Tom's slurred speech when he's drunk. That was funny as hell, I really enjoyed that.
Jen103 chapter 1 . 5/9
Eeee i love your Tom! Loved it!
sorainier chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I can't believe I've never read this before, and here I thought I went through all your Tomione fics! I love how tom isn't the aristocratic image he created but the orphan-boy he truly is. I also love Eddie he's absolutely hilarious
Alytiger chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Oh my fuck this is great! I'd read the heck out of a long version of this.
darkthinks chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I've read so many of your stories by now I don't even know what to write anymore other than - you are a fantastic writer, this is a fantastic story (and original and creative and endearing), and I really do appreciate all the work you put into every single one of them.

Easily the best Tomione writer I've ever read (though I did look on your tumblr and realize that you don't write that anymore, which is fair but also a shame because you really are very good).

Anyway, this is one of many successful writing endeavors, and I wish you luck with the rest of them in the future. I may leave more reviews later, but if I don't, just know that you're great.
Lisamalvina chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
This was really good, like, really really good...
venatryx chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
THIS WAS SO SO SO FUCKING PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOWI can't believe I didn't find this gem before but I am so glad I stumbled upon this because it was adorable! I really want this to be continued but I also really just love it like this so I'm happyy 33 10/10 would recommend guys
atalantide chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Pleaasssseeee continue I need more leather jackets pleaseee
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
i LOVE THIS AU SO MUCH U DONT EVEN KNOW THIS IS PERFECT MY DAY JUST GOT 94876% BETTER
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Fuck, just-this was brilliant and so bloody adorable.

I loved it.

BB
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Beauty!
Lynda Loyde chapter 1 . 2/22/2016

This is probably the eighteenth time I've read this story. I don't know what is it which makes me love it so much, but I do, and you should write more of this.
LCB chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Yes he is! So cute! James dean!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015