Reviews for Old Enemies
Jen chapter 2 . 2/26/2020
If you still visit this site, I'd love to read this if you continue it.
Bostie chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
I know it’s been a few years is but is there any chance of picking this story up and finishing it? I’d love to read what you come up with.
4gcrazyme chapter 2 . 12/18/2018
Lovely. Maybe someday you will write again. I hope so.
BoandNora-ItsOneWord chapter 2 . 6/7/2018
This is very sad. I hope they can work things out soon. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
I have just re-read New Years for maybe the 10th time. I keep hoping that you decide to pick up this story again. You're a very talented writer and would love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I really love your writing or Robert and Anna. I hope you haven't given up on the new story and will be writing again soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Hoping all is well. Waiting patiently for this story to continue since you are obviously very talented.
mygh91 chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
love it
Sly chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
this is amazing, thanks for writing!
ReetSLP chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Oh! I just want to knock their heads together! Thanks for the chapter & you are right about robertannafan. Her channel gave me a new appreciation & love for RnA getting to watch their story as an adult.
suzyq85 chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Angst! Loving it still,of course! Looking forward to the next :-)
robertannafan chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Thanks for the awesome shoutout! Love the story! I'm so glad that you decided to continue. You are such a talented writer - why are you not working for GH? :) I hope Robert isn't going to brood for too long :) Can't wait for chapter 3!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Thank you for continuing to write Robert and Anna! Please don't keep them apart very long.

On the show they were kept for so much, most actually, of the time just because of the actors and writers. I would love a story of their love and commitment and working together.

Whatever you do thanks for sharing your talents!
Debbie
catkthompson chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Can't wait to read more. Same old Robert... Forgiven, but unable to forgive. Hope he gets over that again soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Wow. Is all I can say. So happy you decided to continue. You're writing is excellent. I'm guessing this is another of Anna's secrets that Robert can't easily forgive again. I hope he gets over it soon. :)