Reviews for Harry Potter - Three to Backstep
Harryhungerjackson chapter 10 . 6h
yay i was wishing for a D/Hr kiss and i got it.
Harryhungerjackson chapter 2 . 9h
i was wondering how you would do two soul bonds but this is beautiful
RAscal chapter 35 . 11/17
YOUR story is getting boring. Not worth reading
So Awesome!
Uhm, don't take this as nit-picking dear author but when did the family learn that the threesome was from the future? That's the only conclusion I can make now that they're talking about 'this time around'. Am I having a blackout?
I just love your writing style, so well thought out!
I can see clearly now the dumbles gone...
This chapter is one of my favorites in ALL of HP fanfiction, bravo!
seldombites chapter 50 . 11/17
At first I didn't think I would like this because I tend to prefer 'grim reapers' who only pop up the once when sending characters back, rather than constantly popping in throughout the story. However, this turned out to be an interesting and enjoyable tale. The angels weren't too intrusive and didn't feel too much like plot fix-alls, and I liked the idea of Daphne going back along with Harry and Harmony.

Overall, this was an awesome read. Thank you.
Arfa chapter 50 . 11/17
AWWWW sweet story :) I really enjoyed reading it.
Also, before this one I've started reading about Daft Morons, that one is awesome :) I really wait for all and each updates :) and since a new chapter is up...*goes to read the story*
Jake Crepeau chapter 42 . 11/15
OMG! I didn't know you guys had Batfink in Australia! isn't that the one with the little bat that says, "Your bullets cannot harm me! My wings are like a shield of steel!" ;D
RAscal chapter 7 . 11/10
Potter is such a whiny bastard
Aprion chapter 7 . 11/11
this chapter, gods this chapter. It made me cheer and holler on the inside. that raging outburst was just perfect. huzzah!
Jimbocous chapter 49 . 11/9
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done.
Madminxx chapter 50 . 11/7
Wonderfully engrossing fic, that's made me eat my words about soul bond stories. Turns out, there ARE good ones!
5,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »