Reviews for Harry Potter - Three to Backstep
And he's STILL not using the reclaimed Diadem to accelerate his study of Runes.
It just occurred to me that Harry has been instructed to inform Sirius of anything odd happening and that he's on his way back into the country. Harry might have forgotten this given the amount of time since the reply to his letter to his dogfather about the dream where Riddle killed the groundskeeper in Little Hangleton.

I'd also like to see Daphne push him to get treated for his malnutrition over the last 13 years. Could easily come up after their talk on Hr's birthday.
Just once I'd like to see Harry use switching spells to trade cups with Ron and Ginny so they get caught in a very compromising situation with each other.
Oxnate chapter 50 . 5/26
Overall, very well done. Decently paced, well written, and a coherent plot. Thank you.

Main criticism: repeating yourself. Multiple times in the story, you'd describe the three accomplishing some task and then, in the same chapter, you would then have them describe what they'd just done to others; sometimes multiple times. That got old fast.

Other than that, I can't recall anything else that jarred me out of the story, so well done!
pambob343 chapter 50 . 5/24
Well done, enjoyed the read!
Would gave been a great time to email Alice, et al.

"During the lunch break, the girls sent out owls to Sirius, Remus, Matthias and Deece, and Ant and Cele letting them know of the award 'ceremony"
ted chapter 6 . 5/22
love your work
Sunshinemeadows chapter 50 . 5/24
While waiting for Daft Morons to update, I came back and reread this fic. Well done, thank you!
7134 chapter 11 . 5/24
Nevermind! I must have missed a few words.
7134 chapter 11 . 5/24
Hello, author! I just wanted to alert you to a small error in this chapter.

The Shrieking Shack is located near Hogsmead, not Diagon Alley.

Thank you for sharing your story!
Dear Hermione,

Remember, you are supposed to be Harry's slave in public. You are never to express opinions, be curious abut anything, or act in any way as if you dare to think you are your own person. According to Daphne, who believes she owns you, and the writer of this anti-woman story, you must pretend to be a vapid, pureblooded cow who believes that men are gods and women are baby-birthing slaves. Don't you dare forget your place at the bottom of the power chain, Hermione. You are worthless and meant to be controlled by everyone.

Signed,

Aware Reader.
Exactly what right does either Harry or Daphne have to "curb" ANYTHING about Hermione? She's not a dog; she doesn't need training. And the colors those idiots dressed Harry in sound atrocious together. Light pink with crimson? Really? They both must be colorblind.

And honestly - "sister wife"? That sounds like inbreeding.
(Why didn't they just shut all three "in use" bedroom doors? Too simple?)
"do my nut at Dumbledore"? I don't get it - must be a British thing?
I love how pro-active Amelia is!
5,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »