Reviews for Harry Potter - Three to Backstep
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 7 . 5/25
This is actually the most well written and believable outburst I've ever seen in a fic at Old Fumblemort.
beth626 chapter 50 . 5/23
Awesome!
I cannot write a story for toffee. I read and enjoyed this so much it made me really want to be able to. I know that I can’t. Just would love to do it. Thank you for an absorbing story I couldn’t put it down.
K chapter 50 . 5/21
A brilliant story. In my top half dozen. Thank you for all your efforts.
Chiku11 chapter 21 . 5/22
Why do you make harry stop playing Quidditch? i feel Quidditch is/only where harry feels the happiest, injury or not and kind of a prodigy as seeker, would have been great if he became international Quidditch seeker in canon after final battle if not for his dislike for attention. Is it because you are not interested in writing Quiddich match scenes? also in an earlier chapter you wrote about oliver wood crying coz harry is now in other house but wood already completed his 7th yr in harry and co's 3rd yr where they finally won Quidditch cup.
You write interesting stories with lots of logic behind it also novel length which are good for my bed time reading...
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 22 . 5/22
Fawkes calling Dumbledore his familiar just made be giggle.
K chapter 6 . 5/19
Extremely good story.
Dah Dah grates on my nerves. All I hear is baby babble . Otherwise thanks for a fairly good story.
ladylionessffl chapter 1 . 5/9
Though this story is interesting and well-written, I take some umbrage with the way Daphne and Hermione speak about Harry, and men in general, at times. They tend to be a little dismissive of the male viewpoint and devalue male independence. They sometimes act as though they have the right to force Harry to do what they wish and threaten him into compliance. It feels a bit disrespectful, to be honest.
Lesskarr Wolf chapter 50 . 5/8
this was another awesome story and fanfic and has become another of my fav fanfictions that along with few others will deff be reread many times though i did have few issues here and there namely just didnt like seeing swearing recieve such negativity when it was used mainly because while this is just my own views on it i believe swearing is just another form of expression though yes i concede there is time and place for it and while i also concede there were times when harry shouldnt have been swearing and the rebukes his wives gave to him were justified there was also just as many times that the rebukes were unessacarry and pointless. overall though i loved the portrayls and takes on all the characters as well as how things ended up with all of them very well done fanfic minus those few issues as well as others
morselofcheese chapter 50 . 4/28
Yay! Biggest pussy whipped! Harry in fan fiction!

And Brits ceased using shillings in 1970s you moron. Do the bloody research!
Hedwig68 chapter 44 . 4/29
I’m sorry but how many times are they going to use that sleep on the couch crap.
Why doesn’t Harry use that against them, ok he doesn’t get to sleep with them but that goes both way’s.
Loving the story.
T5ra chapter 6 . 4/29
Those guardian angels pop up all the timeotherwise the story is really good. just feels like the big eagles from Lord of Rings all over.
Why does Harry take so much crap from his wives. He doesn’t even get his choice of clothes sometimes. It’s like he has no say in his life
isolarxgaming chapter 50 . 4/27
Brilliant story just wished we could of seen Tommys judgement punishment.
6,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »