Reviews for Harry Potter - Three to Backstep
Jibberflex chapter 30 . 4/20
He's the Head of House Potter, he should have a seat already?
Jibberflex chapter 26 . 4/20
Badass Sirius
Jibberflex chapter 25 . 4/20
Ok this is a plot hole. Why did the guardian angels not tell them about what is happening to the Longbottoms?
Jibberflex chapter 20 . 4/20
Sigh, another story where Harry is incompetent at magical travel and someone says they'll teach him but they never do and he continues to suck at it for the rest of the story for some lame comedic value.
Jibberflex chapter 5 . 4/18
Ah yes, with his new found intellect he still can't seem to ask what's the trick for exiting the floo correctly... sigh. This is the one thing I dislike about all your stories.
readersphoenix chapter 50 . 4/8
Beautiful story!
Gennard98 chapter 8 . 4/3
So much crap in a small number of chapters is a bad sign for this story. I'm not wasting my time on crap.
Sensorybuzz chapter 50 . 3/25
Great story!
lukeanimelover chapter 2 . 3/22
I wouldve out the password as “Hufflepuff” fhats probably the most obviously not obvious password i can think of.
AhsokaTano2291 chapter 7 . 3/19
i think if people dont approve of the fanfic they should just stop reading it and move on to the next. This is not the first fanfic of yours that ive read and i think that it will most definitely be added to my list of favorites when im done reading. Great Job on the story up to this point
rubyred1120 chapter 6 . 3/13
I just started reading this today and love it! I really like the dynamic between Harry, Daphne and Hermione! Can't wait to read more. Pretty sure I'll finish this whole thing by the end of the weekend... Maybe. :)
Wantaknow chapter 28 . 3/11
so harry is so stupid he cant learn how to use the flue system and you think he can kill riddle i dont think so. you cant have it both ways. hes not on ron drugs anymore or ginny sex sweets to fucking make him stupid. so why is it that he cant and hermione can. I WANAKNOW
Rob Mattson chapter 38 . 3/13
harry will never have a life without his wifes say so. you made harry weak he will never be a man around his house he is a boy toy to the women that owns him. he cant even fly his broom the way HE likes because they said NO NO NO as if he was ever going to do anything without his slave masters permision.
Wantaknow chapter 21 . 3/10
so dos harry get to tellk the girls what they cant do for fun? i fucking dont think so... you must be puszsy whipped by your wife... fucking dumb shit what bitch the girls are.. a real man would tell them to fuck off...
Wantaknow chapter 16 . 3/9
thats stupid as fuck so now all through his life the girls 1 week a month will sleep in another room, thats normal? where? when? i Wantaknow
7,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »