Reviews for Harry Potter - Three to Backstep
fundoogal chapter 20 . 4/6/2023
Sirius doesn't know about the angels at this point. why is he not asking about it when everyone is talking?
fundoogal chapter 8 . 4/4/2023
it's 4th year. Oliver wood has already graduated the last year
Dretnuh chapter 20 . 3/29/2023
Why’d Astoria stay at hogwarts by herself? Missing out on Christmas and she ain’t even old enough to go to Yule hall unless she’s asked.
bella7-anastasia chapter 19 . 3/27/2023
A wonderful work of fiction!
bruzar chapter 31 . 3/24/2023
Great so far but at the end of chapter 31 they start talking to the adults as if they have told them they are from the future and they have changed things
minerdude chapter 36 . 3/11/2023
I looked it up, and you used a real Bishop, I always check in case there is a hidden meaning besides the name, was surprised figure it would be a fictional person
drezz master chapter 8 . 3/6/2023
but for that time Oliver wasn't un the school any more
AlyCarp chapter 21 . 2/26/2023
I have an autonomic nervous system disease and I LOVE this explanation of souls having bodies vs bodies having souls. Makes me feel like it's not ME thats 'broken', just my vessel. Didn't expect such profound effects from a fanfiction, but I got it. Incredible writing as always, but I just had to mention how amazing it is that your explanation literally transcended worlds here.
Pillager61 chapter 50 . 2/25/2023
Out-fucking-standing!
Older story. Usually the older stories are written by younger writers that wright on at best high school level. And that's even before mentioning the deep metaphysical thoughts brought up by this author, not merely a writer in this case in my opinion of course. Because of this story I have favorited the story, author, and followed him as well. Thank you very much for such a well done entertaining and thoughtful story.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 50 . 2/20/2023
Another good one from you. Another great mix of drama and comedy throughout. I really like what you did with the runes and the souls/soul bond theory. interesting stuff. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Nevarus chapter 6 . 2/18/2023
I'm not sure if it's ever mentioned, but this while referring to people by their first and middle names thing is incredibly annoying... was this ever explained? and is it even worth doing in the first place?
FictionlessVet chapter 21 . 2/16/2023
Harry already got the cup? Lost the plot.
ThunderSphinx chapter 16 . 2/16/2023
The Longbottoms were attacked weeks later.

Harry really was hit by an AK. They also can recreate crime scenes as seen in FB.
Isharioth666 chapter 4 . 2/15/2023
Harry seems honestly too innocent with sexual themes if he was 17 before. even if he was potioned up and with his recluse lifestyle.

Kinda sad it went this route with daphne and her death. it would actually make more sense for that to happen to hermione than to daphne tbh since she is still a pureblood and holds more value in their eyes and she was more neutral with all...
granger was a muggleborn and the enemy so it would make a lot more sense to happen there if you wanted to add that drama and angst element in the story especially as she literally ran cursing into the middle of the deatheaters.
noylj chapter 16 . 2/14/2023
Don't they have pads or such? Why sleep separate-not like Harry is pushing for intercoutse? Will they continue this shit after the wedding?
7,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »